1. José Neves's rating of the film Skins

TV. 0. I don't remember, except from Arrabal's idiosyncrasies, hating so much a formal and imagistic universe like this one and before this reaction, nothing to do.

2. nicolecahali's rating of the film Skins

gostei bastante! fotografia e direção de arte impecáveis!

3. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Skins

4. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Skins

Seriously. A Wes Anderson movie disguised as something deep about bodies and identity.

5. Karbon's rating of the film Skins

hygienic, clean, neat, smooth but uncanny details at the same time. like fly on a fancy cake.

6. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Skins

7. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Skins

I think I've seen the heir of Almodovar. “Skins” will make you laugh and feel sad for the ones you’re laughing at, you will feel touched and disgusted at the same time, you’ll be overwhelmed by the pink&lila aesthetics while asking yourself why are we so eager to banish those whose appearance differs from what we regard as average or normal. And guaranteed it’s got scenes like you’ve never seen before.

8. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Skins

2,5 sarebbe più adeguato. Merita di essere visto

9. nvmore's rating of the film Skins

almodovar with a pinch of john waters and a splash of wes anderson // 3.5

10. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Skins

Episodi caratterizzati da personaggi con deformità, i quali risultano il centro del film, insieme ad una interessante analisi della società e delle famiglie, mostrate crudeli e incapace di accertarli. Tono sopra le righe coinvolgente. Morale ben trasmessa, anche se un po' didascalica. Regia curata e precisa. Messa in scena ben fatta e adatta al contesto. Quasi tutti i personaggi con psicologie ben strutturate

11. Pymo's rating of the film Skins

Love is like a pink anus.

12. fashionlolito's rating of the film Skins

13. Śākyamuni's rating of the film Skins

Acre e grottesco, nonché un'inaspettata e (dis)gustosa sorpresa.

14. Dries's rating of the film Skins

Si doveva osare di più nel finale ma comunque film di questo tipo sono una gioia per gli occhi di qualsiasi weirdseeker !! Lunga vita a Casanova !

15. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Skins

16. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Skins

Best worst film of the decade; and/or Almodovar meets John Waters meets Wes Anderson meets Gregg Araki meets My Big Fat Greek (Kiss) Wedding; and/or 2017's gay seapunk aesthetic; and/or one of the most thought through diegesis of the new european hispter-cool-young (charisma-uniqueness-nerve-talent) cinemateurs. I'm intrigued to see more.

17. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Skins

John Waters meets Pedro Almodovar. A kitschy remake of Freaks with over-the-top fetishism, self-harm, and candy-colored kinky sex. Considering that the accumulation of abject, disturbing situations feels, at times, overwhelming, the result is tender and touching. Overall, it is an exploration, rather than exploitation, of beauty standards. Don't miss Casanova's previous short, Eat My Shit.