1. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

2. runfromfire's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

It's like a Guy Maddin flick on steroids... and crack. It's a completely forgettable mess with a few pretty steampunky bits.

3. Paul Relf's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Dodgy, likeable, fun, ridiculous. Watch once and destroy.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

5. Dječak Luka's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

one star goes for punching the titular self–righteous male lead in the face and thus deconstructing the annoyingly all too pervasive superhero myth. also, some rather cool steampunkish moments!

6. Adrock's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

I need to see it again, but I remember liking this semi-forgotten flick. It reminded me a bit of the retro-future of The Rocketeer or Captain American. I also remember thinking it's what Guy Maddin might come up with if he had a big budget and used a ton of CGI.

7. Sophia Park's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

i mean, at least it's fun.

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

I used to hate this movie with passion. Now I think it is really entertaining, some cool ideas. But still, not a classic.

9. just's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

This movie is visually seducing as much as it is hollow and pointless in the plot. There's isn't even something in the story blatantly wrong or unbereable. Is just hollow. It's almost a good thing so you dont' get distracted from the beautiful images. Ultimately I've been watching it a couple of times with audio off and some atmospheric post rock music in the background. Works great :)

10. mfg's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

The neo-noir is fantastic, but the plot sucks.

11. SALESK's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Fascinating to look back at this as a pre-cursor to a decade which has plundered pulp/comic book/sci-fi/fantasy culture so completely for big-budget studio blockbusters. SKY CAPTAIN is a rarity: a misfit independent feature from an obsessive director with a vision and a crusading producer. Visually innovative, unabashedly indebted to Fritz Lang, a near perfect recreation of screwball comedy. A real pleasure.

12. Risya's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

For a comic book adaptation, this movie is a bit fun in general. Visually a really artistic old-fashioned retro CLASSIC comic look because almost the whole film is computerized (just like Sin City). I'm impressed by the scenery and the whole settings. However, style aside, there isn't much else. The story itself is so-so and the plot is weak. Skip this.

13. tripl3's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

I love it. It feels just... right... Like someone in 1930s wrote and filmed it, just with help of today's technology...

14. mohammad saeed ahmadi's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

15. NEONBEAR's rating of the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

always interesting to me when a director makes one film and just falls off the face of the earth.