1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Skyline

I originally watched this in the cinema when it first came out, and thought it was the worse film I have seen at the cinema. Probably not true, as it's not as bad as I remember, its still awful, the dialogue is just so bad

2. Star Lord's rating of the film Skyline

Non male ed i modellini alla fine sono fantastici.

3. movieater's rating of the film Skyline

One of the worst movies ever.

4. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Skyline

5. vordven's rating of the film Skyline

6. Ghostman's rating of the film Skyline

7. @frassivan's rating of the film Skyline

8. anarresti's rating of the film Skyline

This made me wish there was a movie as good as the 2005 TV series Invasion. Not that it resembles the series at all. But your mind does wander, when you get bored, for minutes at a time.

9. rorydean's rating of the film Skyline

Consider Skyline one of those films that stupefies, that kicks you in the groin like a ten-year old, that reminds you once again that films are a lot like those pictures of hamburgers in buses and Bart cars, life-sized, mouth-watering, and ultimately unsatisfying.

10. mwnjw's rating of the film Skyline

DO NOT BOTHER. Can't believe I wasted any amount of time on this.

11. Ademption's rating of the film Skyline

Epically boring. The narrative was pointless. The characters' plans and interactions were stupid. I liked the ending best, not because it was special or twisty, but because the film was over.

12. Punchbrain's rating of the film Skyline

Desagree with you guys... I like the fact it turns to no hope of surviving to an invasion. The twist in the end is not so bad.

13. Liam Peters's rating of the film Skyline

Appallingly conceived and written, this alien invasion wannabe epic falls miserably short on just about every front. With some reasonable visual effects the film cannot shake the fact that it has no idea how to tell a story convincingly. With perhaps the most ludicrously hilarious ending ever - that hand gesture has to be deliberately funny surely - Skyline is awful. If only Mubi allowed for less than 1 star.

14. reptusspider's rating of the film Skyline

15. Bill Arceneaux's rating of the film Skyline

Expanding your SFX promotional video into a feature film isn't always a good idea.