1. blkrchs's rating of the film Slap Shot

2. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Slap Shot

Verla hoy resulta toda una experiencia gracias a su incorrección política. La última frase que le dispara Reggie Dunlop a la dueña del equipo es una salvajada hilarante. Tambien me sorprendió ver a Melinda Dillon haciendo un maravilloso topless.

3. Ghostman's rating of the film Slap Shot

4. GIYGAS's rating of the film Slap Shot

I look into Paul's eyes and I can't stop seeing Norm Macdonald

5. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Slap Shot

4.5 stars. Ladies and gentlemen, the GREAT Paul Newman in the best sports movie ever made, after "Olympia"

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Slap Shot

Hilarious, Paul Newman's funniest film! I loved it when it came out in '77, and I still love it today. I do not love the sequels! Whenever I hear the disco hit "Right Back Where We Started From" by Maxine Nightingale, in my mind I instantly visualize Newman, the bus, the Hanson brothers! Also featuring the inimitable Strother Martin, who supported Newman in a number of films, including "COOL HAND LUKE".

7. tylergfoster's rating of the film Slap Shot

Although the shaggy dog pleasures of Slap Shot never quite gel into a cohesive narrative, it's got some great performances and big laughs. It's also fascinating just to see the way screenwriter Nancy Dowd creates better-realized roles for women in what is still a prototypical male-driven sports movie.

8. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Slap Shot

9. Sara Crewe's rating of the film Slap Shot

"It's alright, and it's comin' along, we got to get right back to where we started from..."

10. Th MZA's rating of the film Slap Shot

Hollywood's #1 symbol of matrimonial bliss & extracurricular business success masquerades as desperate, over-the-hill jock on the brink of divorce & unemployment in a sensitive meditation on death's nearness disguised as dumb sports comedy. Newman makes the ladies in this look like hockey players & the hockey players look like monsters; he puts that divine face through hell to fit in w/ the doomed, lovable losers.

11. anneligonharding's rating of the film Slap Shot

12. Louis's rating of the film Slap Shot

Those guys are retards! They brought their f***ing toys with them!

13. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Slap Shot

A riot. Even if Hockey has never been my sport, I think this is the kind of movie that after a while you start to think about the characters as your buddies. Nevermind the level of sarcasm, senseless violence and gutter language. It says more about the men in the rink, their issues and their needs, than the typical, preachy and over-sentimental hollywood crap.

14. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Slap Shot

Best. Sports movie. Ever. "You make me sick when you speak, Morris!"