1. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Slaughterhouse-Five

Editing feel like a Nicholas Roeg film but I'm not sure thisversion really capture the humor in the novel- it might be impossible. I did find effective the scenes after the war with Billy Pilgrim and his family. Those scenes in the "present" captured the post-war meaninglessness quite well but the past and the future seem cliched to me.

2. marco's rating of the film Slaughterhouse-Five

3. kari1717's rating of the film Slaughterhouse-Five

4. sarunasm's rating of the film Slaughterhouse-Five

The movie doesn't offer anything there's not in the novel and misses many things you can find in the novel. No additional value is created. The main theme of death in the novel is completely erased from the movie. The third person voice is missed. Can't imagine Slaughterhouse-five without the famous "So it goes."

5. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Slaughterhouse-Five

Una película antibélica extraña y original en su manejo del tiempo.

6. rllr's rating of the film Slaughterhouse-Five

To make a good script from the book is one thing, to make a pretty decent film from it is pretty remarkable.

7. Joshua Courtade's rating of the film Slaughterhouse-Five

I enjoyed the novel, but the sort of stream-of-consciousness time jumping doesn't really work in a movie. Billy Pilgrim doesn't drive the story; he's more like a passenger. Not harrowing enough to be truly profound, nor funny enough to be satirical. Decent performances, and some of the scenes are well staged, but on the whole, it's pretty mediocre.

8. Lucas Lacámara's rating of the film Slaughterhouse-Five

A great adaptation, but why aren't there any Tralfamadorians hopping around?