1. smndvdcl's rating of the film SLC Punk!

"Wouldn't it be more of an act of rebellion if you didn't spend so much time buying blue hair dye and going out to get punky clothes? You wanna be an individual, right? You're wearing a uniform. You look like a punk. That's not rebellion...that's fashion. Rebellion happens in the mind. You can't create it. You just are that way."

2. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film SLC Punk!

3. wiwitaek's rating of the film SLC Punk!

an attempt to make punk great again. but miserably fail

4. Jim Fear's rating of the film SLC Punk!

5. James Mackin's rating of the film SLC Punk!

Have you ever pondered the eternal question "has Matthew Lillard ever done anything good?" This film is the answer.

6. Andrea's rating of the film SLC Punk!

2.5 for what my memory can tell

7. alcools's rating of the film SLC Punk!

It definitely has its moments. I like the scene in the liquor store and Sean is my favourite but it's not terriff because Stevo is a bit of a poser.

8. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film SLC Punk!

Me gustó mucho la forma en que fue llevado este film narrativamente. Al cabo de un tiempo de venir siendo punk, se da cuenta que nada va a cambiar la realidad, caso peculiar que nos pasa a todos cuando crecemos y dejamos de ser rebeldes. Se volvió de mis favoritos. 5 estrellas.

9. twinpeaks's rating of the film SLC Punk!

Even teenage me going through finding myself and depression realized how shitty of a film this was.

10. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film SLC Punk!

11. Dječak Luka's rating of the film SLC Punk!

ironically, slc punk! is rather condescending in its concluding remarks, esp for a punk rock film it sets out to be

12. film_lies101's rating of the film SLC Punk!

13. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film SLC Punk!

14. Adriana Valente's rating of the film SLC Punk!

15. Polyglot's rating of the film SLC Punk!

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium was more punk than this film.

16. Robby Justiss's rating of the film SLC Punk!

My absolute, all time, favorite film.

17. feeelalright's rating of the film SLC Punk!

18. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film SLC Punk!

Raucous, in-your-face, at times hard to watch and occaisionally annoying... but there's still something so endearing about this 90's take on 80's angst and the early punk music scene.

19. JFPISSIAS's rating of the film SLC Punk!

Not only a flm aout the punk music scene but a social utopia analysis.

20. pieomy's rating of the film SLC Punk!

It'll be interesting to see what SLC Punk 2 turns out like. I love this film but i'm not actually sure whether I'd still class it as a 'favourite' of mine. Certain parts of it bug me. Watched it yesterday for the first time in about 4 years. Hmm.

21. D/R/W's rating of the film SLC Punk!

Amazing little film. Great performances from a great collection of late 90s actors and one of the best soundtracks to ever accompany a film. This movie gets no respect, but the cult is always growing. Hopefully the Criterion Collection can pick it up off of Sony, it really needs it

22. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film SLC Punk!

It's like a propaganda film disguised as a punk film. And the 'message'? That rebellion is merely the folly of youth, and if you don't grow up and stop acting out against the system - well...you'll die. haha. I can almost see Lillard's character narrating this as an old man: "Some of us 'grew up' and survived, but some of us were just too immature, & the world ate'em" Holy shite! ha Was this movie directed by a cop?

23. Clayton's rating of the film SLC Punk!

So fucking annoying. If this is punk I quit

24. slaepwerigne's rating of the film SLC Punk!

'i beat the system by going to college and becoming a lawyer' lol