1. r u f o's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

2. marco's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

3. straykat's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

Brave & beautiful in equal measure.

4. Nómada Insomne's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

5. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

warrants a rewatch but for the time being, the aphex twin soundtrack makes me highly incredulous

6. bees can see ultraviolet light's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

7. Amy Basil's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

Does anyone know if the soundtrack is available to buy?

8. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

A documentary that's really more of a tone poem than your typical nonfiction look at a Welsh agricultural community would be. Hard to describe, but enchanting to watch. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2010/07/showing-not-telling.html

9. Pilar's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

Only three star ratings and five fans is rather mean. In Tarkovski's words, this is a film about sculpting in time. Terrific!

10. Ron McCullagh's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

Yup, it's brilliant. A re education in the simplicity and magic of film.

11. robin's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

Welsh village Trefeurig, main character of the film, looks like a place from a dream. Peaceful and calm, the rhythm of the film puts you almost in a meditative state, making you feel the soul of the place. Nostalgic and with funny moments, Sleep furiously is not a film, but an experience.

12. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

maşina cu lapte, maşina cu pîine, maşina cu cărţi.

13. EastyBoy's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

This film was great, It had some absolutely beautiful shots.

14. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

only when the end is near do I gain the courage to speak, the courage but not the words ...

15. eye's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

Most tracks are on Drukqs and I Care Because You Do by Aphex Twin.

16. Brad Scott's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

I liked the idea, and the contemplative beauty of it, but it was still half an hour too long, and I normally love slow and/or minimalist films

17. Boldizsár CR's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

I really like the filming style. It is amazing work. Unfortunately I was not really able to connect with the content.. Feel like a bit of a idealization/romanticization of rural life. However I never lived like that before so it's hard to tell. I am a big fan of simplicity and using of natural light. I think this film worth watching.

18. Kenji's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

I think this film deserves quiet concentration and deep respect.

19. james's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

Worth watching. Very relaxing, feels like a different world from living in a city..

20. Jamie Mattick's rating of the film Sleep Furiously

I did not watch all of it as I wasn't grabbed from the start (the first twenty minutes) But from what it didn't appeal.