1. vN44NvAA / noncivez's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

2. Giorgiomaria Cornelio's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

"Darkish: oscurarsi, apparire buio, un viaggio con le tenebre". From "Analitica del cinematografo" by Luca Ferri. (In "Sleep has her house" the Universe in its entirety can become a hierophany.)

3. non vedo film's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

Raga, fa cagare, stop trollare.

4. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

4.5 It's not a masterwork, it's a miracle!

5. Absentia's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

4.5 "Sleep Has Her House" is a unique, powerful, eerie and stunning experience, a real masterwork!

6. Brentos's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

This film is incredible. A sweet, and at time somber, meditation on the night. Any fans of contemporary contemplative cinema should give this one a view. Barley is a talent, and I expect him to have a great and expansive career. 5 stars from me.

7. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

Un profondo tuffo nel buio oceano della percezione... http://visionesospesa.blogspot.it/2017/01/sleep-has-her-house.html

8. le Gars's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

9. Mikel Guillen's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

A work of contemplation, admiration and chaos. A calm and poignant work of art.The whole film had an effect on me but one of the scenes that truly had impact on me was the sunset scene that leads to thunder. One of the most beautiful and well constructed scenes that I have seen in a very long time.A personal feeling over all was a message to humanity, this is not our land.

10. Murky's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

There was Epstein. Bresson. Antonioni. Brakhage. Tarr. Grandrieux. Barley. The greatest experience I have had from cinema. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

11. rob_amey's rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

This film affected me so profoundly that when the dawn finally broke, I felt like I had been lost in the night for days. My anxieties, fears and uncertainties were brought to light in the heart of darkness by Barley's absence of image as the film built to its terrifying climax. To take you so far from the everyday, yet bring you crashing back to the reality of our world, was something truly magnificent. Thank you.

12. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Sleep Has Her House

Wow! Many filmmakers make use of light & variation in light, but this is masterful use of darkness and absence of 'image'. Whilst the first hour is quite still and reminds me of still photography such as Ken Rosenthal or some of SJ Ramir's video works, the final third is one of the greatest atmospheric experiences I've ever had from sound or image - gave me tingles, feeling like I was naked pummeled into oblivion.