1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Sleep, My Love

Nice to see Asians portraying Asians. Hazel Brooks is doing an impression of Veronica Lake, but not very well. Colbert is smashing as usual. She has a somewhat inappropriate relationship with Cumming. Not sure why Cummings is suspicious. Ameche doesn't slip up around him at first. Rita Johnson provides excellent comic relief.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Sleep, My Love

Un scénario qui rappelle un peu trop "Hantise" , mais la réalisation de Douglas Sirk parvient à faire oublier ce sentiment de déjà vu, même s'il n'atteint pas encore ici au lyrisme de certaines de ses oeuvres ultérieures ..... www.cinefiches.com

3. Balthaz21's rating of the film Sleep, My Love

4. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Sleep, My Love

5. rafaelmontenegrofausto's rating of the film Sleep, My Love

6. Stu Witmer's rating of the film Sleep, My Love

Claudette Colbert, Bob Cummings & Don Ameche get Sirk-cum-sized in this made-by-numbers post-war "women's" movie. Suspension of disbelief won't help you on this one... you need to toss rational thinking totally out the window. If Samuel Morse hadn't already telegraphed his message this movie would have done it for him right along with the plot.

7. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film Sleep, My Love

Fascinating overlooked early noir thriller. Striking contrasts in textures between the daylight world of Colbert and Cummings and the night time world of Ameche and his co-conspirators. Deserves much more attention.

8. ZYNAB's rating of the film Sleep, My Love

hazel brooks is so fucking hot. how did she not become a major actress? seriously one of the sexiest femme fatales i've ever seen

9. Adam Suraf's rating of the film Sleep, My Love

Before his 50's Technicolor women's weepers, Douglas Sirk was a deft hand at norish melodrama, and here he has a good cast, with Claudette Colbert psychologically hypnotized by caddish husband Don Ameche to slowly driver her crazy. "Citizen Kane's" George Coulouris is especially effective as the meek co-conspirator to Ameche.

10. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Sleep, My Love

A great cast in a very good Noir thriller. While the story eventually escapes the bounds of credibility, it holds together much longer that it seems it should have - and even when it gets away, it's a quick sprint to the end so it doesn't diminish the movie much. For most of the movie it's great fun watching these characters plot and scheme and maneuver and manipulate.