1. Rocco's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

Not only is this less enjoyable than its predecessor, but it morphs Angela from a tragic victim into an insufferably moralistic nutbag. Simpson often seems to be aiming for a goofy, tongue-in-cheek tone, but these moments are both flat and oddly grim. The pallid Jason/Freddy/Leatherface homage is an obvious low point, but by the time a victim is gargling shit you've already lost an irreplaceable hour of your life.

2. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

allah belanı angela kampta insan bırakmadın :D

3. Matheus Cassano's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

Angela singing Kumbaya is the greatest thing.

4. Renton47's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

This series is ridiculous, to such a point where Wet Hot American Summer basically had their material laid out for them. I actually stand by the first one being quite tasteful in its transgressive elements, showing how the sexualised years of youth omit anything other than heteronormative experiences. This one pretty much tanks all that, opting for endless slayings by someone who just hates sex. Still very amusing

5. corpseprince's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

Actually the worst fucking thing I've ever seen. I'm still cringing. Who the hell let that damn woman play Angela

6. Alex Vlad's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

7. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

So bad and absurd that you can't go wrong. Turn your brain off and enjoy the ride. One extra star for Ally.

8. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

Let me see if I got it all: Angela is a mean transsexual who was given a sex change "and our parents taxes payed for it" (according to an indignant character at the very beginning of the film), and who brutally kills EVERY WOMAN who just wants to have sex, and MEN only when she feels that her own life is threatened by them? How can a movie be so transphobic and chauvinist at the same time?

9. kerfuffles's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

A super sleazy, totally boob-filled indictment of the United States mental healthcare system.

10. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

Cheap as all hell! But it embraces that. It has too much of a wicked sense of humor to actually hate. Also, the fact that a Springsteen family member as Angela Baker brings to much joy!

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers

Even this film has a gender problem. It doesn't know if it wants to be a comedy or a horror sequel.