1. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

It's a bit campy and stinks of '80s acting, direction and the screenplay is pretty original yet horrible. Honestly, I think the worst of it comes to the "mother" of Angela toward the beginning of the film, whose acting is simply atrocious and overwrought. This all being said, there is an interesting display of gay men being intimate (especially for an '80s flick) and some decent special FX for a B-film. See it.

2. Rocco's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

Though not a classic by any means, this is one of the best the genre has to offer. Nasty kills, appropriately aged teen actors, and that ineffable so-bad-it's-good-ness make this a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. And just when you think you've got a read on it, the twist cold cocks you, making you realize that there's a good deal more going on here thematically than meets the eye.

3. Sarah E. Fonseca's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

Sleepaway Camp–in addition to horror kitsch–runs amok with young men in crop tops, impossibly sheer running shorts, & Cortez kicks. The acknowledgement of the "male" body is a large part of what’s made this a queer/trans cult classic. When a traumatized young girl (Felissa Rose) arrives at summer camp, she becomes a Grade A target …until those same pranksters with perms & mindful moose knuckles begin keeling over.

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

45/100 (3,2 verilen filme bakın hahahahaha. Bu sitedeki kullanıcılar aptal derken bana kızan arkadaşlar size örnek bu filmin puanı olsun. Güle güle kullanın. Son 5 dakikası, Judy'nin ve ortamın güzelliğini çıkarınca Scary Movie bile daha korkunç kalıyor Sleepaway Camp'ın yanında. Ölüm sahneleri ve diyaloglar o kadar komik ki, oyuncular o kadar aptalca ki edeceğim her hakaret-eleştiri boşa gidecek. En iyisi susmak...)

5. Achromia's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

Wow. It got pretty dark pretty fast.

6. Emily O's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

"though again, i'm no expert on this matter"

7. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

8. Collin's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

Difficult to find a steady ground for its stance on gender and sexual identity, though difficult to explain without removing some of the film's strengths. All aside there are plenty of moments of genuinely sublime filmmaking, and felissa rose's expressionless stare is something of legend; potentially the pivot point on which the film navigates.

9. João Portalegre's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

10. elizabeth l・'s rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

11. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

There are thousand of B-grade slasher films about teenages camp, especially coming from the 80's, really goofy if not ridiculous most of the time. However this "sleepaway camp" appears to be among the most successful ones. Quite shoking, perverse with a very twisted ending.

12. teresa romã's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

If you have a thing for cheesy american horror, this is it. The final scene was probably the most creepy shit I've ever watched.

13. Michael Peer's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

While I wouldn't turn down an intoxicated midnight-screening and I totally get how mindblowingly awful this movie is, I can't give this more than one star. This is terrible and should have been so much more fun than it is. Sleepaway Camp is terrible on literally every level of filmmaking. I will admit this: the ending of the film is striking. The rest is numbing garbage that doesn't even pass as a guilty pleasure.

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

I was told by a friend that this film had the greatest twist of all time. It didn't disappoint. It's actually pretty easy to figure out, if you look.

15. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

16. Renton47's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

The perception seems to be that it's the gimmick that gives this film its worthiness. I must admit watching this with a quasi knowledge of that gimmick was both advantageous and distracting. I do think though I genuinely enjoyed the film on its own term; as a slasher it was well-directed and the payoffs were satisfying. That it's simultaneously so strange & transgressive is only the added endorsement to a fun film.

17. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

it's bad and then BAM! its good! It definitely freaked me out.

18. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

What was that!? I haven't seen anything so odd, oddly bad and/or oddly good for a long while. Everyone just seems to do random things while the actors act...randomly. The ending is pretty awesome.

19. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

It's just so bad, it's good!

20. corpseprince's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

21. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

Pretty awful... but it still freaked. me. out.

22. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

You think you know this film better, "it's just another bad horror movie with pretty bad acting." but BAM! the ending will make you think twice. This is not a very stupid movie, it's smart enough, although they deliver it in stupid way.

23. DaisyJ's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp

I gave it 2 stars because of how bad it is. I saw it one Saturday morning, expecting nothing. When the movie's almost over, I thought to myself, "This is so bad, I'm not going to watch it again". Then, BAM! That ending, the last 11 minutes made the whole thing worthwhile! I highly recommend this movie!

24. bradfms's rating of the film Sleepaway Camp