1. vuslatmerci's rating of the film Sleeper

zeytin, reçel, woody allen mükemmel gece kahvaltısı

2. Joel's rating of the film Sleeper

Silly ultimately to it’s detriment. As a comedy it’s just not quite funny enough and as a SciFi film it gives way to too much sillyness to pull it fully along. As a Woody Allen film it’s certainly in the more ambitious and perhaps special of his ouvre but not one I would quickly return to.

3. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Sleeper

4. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Sleeper

**/ sarebbe il mio voto. Allen e lo slapstick. Film più fisico, meno nevrotico e con meno gag parlate. Un altro mondo, un altro Woody.

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Sleeper

The only example of Woody Allen's "early funny ones" that I have seen. I laughed. A lot.

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Sleeper

Acerbe critique de l'intelligentsia américaine, fort bienvenue... www.cinefiches.com

7. Dalibor's rating of the film Sleeper

Inspired story, filled with literary and cinema references. Still can't but feel Woody's early humor often comes out as forced, amusing only the author himself. Somewhere near the end you can sense him slowly wrapping up his work on slapstick and moving towards a gender-based neurotic screwball(-ish) comedy he will later excel at.

8. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Sleeper

9. David Aguilar's rating of the film Sleeper

10. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Sleeper

11. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Sleeper

12. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Sleeper

To me, this was the first film where Allen finally figured out how to mesh anarchic gags with a coherent story; his previous films were nice but were a bit too gag heavy. This is the strangest and weirdest movie he ever made, but it's quite brilliant. It's too bad that he never made anything quite like this again.

13. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Sleeper

Possibly the funniest Woody Allen film!

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Sleeper

I don't really know what to say about this one. It's just a hoot.

15. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Sleeper

The machine sex of the future may turn out to be more like this than we thought-- but virtual, not mechanical.

16. João Rocha's rating of the film Sleeper

I really prefer the early work of allen... Full of references (orwell), with a pure comedy gender (chaplin) and great dialogues (is trade mark)

17. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Sleeper

18. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Sleeper

1973, dir. WOODY ALLEN - 7,7/10 (USA)

19. Steve G.'s rating of the film Sleeper

At its best when it's at its silliest, transporting Woody Allen's schtick to a sci-fi setting initially looks inspired. Then it becomes less sci-fi and more like just another of Allen's relationship comedies. From that point on it doesn't work so well and just feels unusual and not in a good way. Still very funny in places, however.

20. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Sleeper

6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Vg

21. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Sleeper

Here's my issue with Mr. Allen's style: everything is a punchline. Seriously, watch the first scene in which his character begins to talk and observe how all of his dialogue have him say something that's meant to be humorous. While it can occasionally lead to a funny line, it takes away any naturalness from the delivery. On a positive note, the Marx brothers influenced moments were better handled and more inspired.

22. DaisyJ's rating of the film Sleeper

One of Allen's earlier, sillier movies. I just can't imagine a movie like this being mainstream these days. So sad.

23. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Sleeper

Classic slapstick Allen, with a hilarious trailer too.

24. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Sleeper