1. lou.'s rating of the film Sleepers

I've seen this movie so many times, and I can't help but still enjoy it, every time. What a performance, Father Bob!

2. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Sleepers

A very dark and often overlooked gem from the mid 90's. Story, although nothing special, is put together well and a good cast makes the themes of the movie (trauma, evil, revenge etc.) come though as believable.

3. Per.'s rating of the film Sleepers

"The future lay sparkling ahead, and we thought we would know each other forever."

4. Antoinette A's rating of the film Sleepers

not this good, to be honest, but really close to my heart.

5. Alex Vlad's rating of the film Sleepers

1 star for the movie+1 star for De Niro

6. Tigrão's rating of the film Sleepers

Although the 2nd part of the movie might be a bit heavy on the dramatic note, the 1st part alone presents some serious filmmaking thrills through a simple yet highly efficient approach. The movie evolves nearly as a slow-burn Martin Scorsese film blended with Eastwood's latest efforts like Mystic River or J.Edgar.

7. aureliandroid's rating of the film Sleepers

8. Max's rating of the film Sleepers

This seemed really overly ambitious with its cast, and especially it's message. The movie opens up with the line "Friendship runs deeper than blood", so it puts a lot on it's plate for a line that doesn't even make sense.

9. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Sleepers

Revenge is a dish best served cold

10. Christopher A. Cook's rating of the film Sleepers

I really like this movie, I have seen it many times as I've grown up and it has stuck with me. It is a tale of friends, a community, and what sometimes needs to be done. The first half is a dark grisly tale of a children's penitentiary, and the second half follows the boys as men trying to deal with the horrors of their past.I love DeNiro, a man of the cloth putting his oath on the line to protect his flock.

11. Natalie Guevara's rating of the film Sleepers

uneven: good nostalgia-fuck soundtrack, kind of disappointing "New York tuff guy" movie, even if it has ever hot '90s actor under the sun. I will say, though: this made me want to be a good Catholic school girl from the Bronx in the 1970s!

12. SanjurodeValmont's rating of the film Sleepers

With all those characters and story going nowhere, and great actors on board it's just chance wasted.

13. Frankster85's rating of the film Sleepers