1. Rocco's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

I've always loved this movie, but I was fortunate enough to catch a screening of Disney's only extant 70 mm print of it and now I'm certain: this is the finest, most enchanting work ever produced by the studio and one of the greatest fantasy films of all time.

2. Vincent T's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

3. anacecil's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

One of Disney's finest achievements

5. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

6. Julia Miville's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

Saw this at a 70mm fest in the Boston area. It was not in my VHS Disney collection when I was a kid so this was my first time seeing it. Looked great but I kept waiting for the dragon scene.

7. hamsa's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

8. Ylly's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

9. indomi3's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

And it is Aurora who I adore most. She's the prettiest among all, indeed. I love the idea of sleeping beauty.

10. sainte's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

Possibly my favorite Disney movie. Beautiful visuals. So much nostalgia. The scene where she pricks her finger is my favorite. Love Tchaikovsky.

11. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

12. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

13. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

Too bad Maleficent crashed the party before Merryweather could bestow the gift of personality on Aurora. Thankfully, the movie focuses more on the three fairies, compelling in their own rights, and Maleficent, hands-down the most badass villainess to grace Disney's pantheon. Moreover, it boasts beautiful animation and artwork and wonderful music. I don't care much for the princess, but the movie itself: beautiful.

14. Sara Castro's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

15. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

the women are either dull or evil but hey it's 1959

16. Nina's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

Childhood. "Bevor noch die Sonne an ihrem sechzehnten Geburtstag untergeht, soll sie sich mit der Spindel eines Spinnrades in den Finger stechen - und sterben!" Nope, I did NOT have to google this one. Gotta love Maleficent.

17. Ицабелла Ађани's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

ako princa treba da zavedem za 2 sekunde svojim andjeoskim glasom i zlatnom kosom - PRINCA NEMA.

18. msmichel's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

I think we all remember our first big screen Disney experience. I first saw this in one of its reissues when I was around ten I believe. The dragon battle was astounding but so was the suspension of disbelief in experiencing the story and characters. Re-watching now its no longer my fav Disney but certainly amongst the best of the early features and certainly one of the most memorable villains of all time.

19. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

Beautifully animated, but lacking in characterization for the titular beauty and the prince.

20. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

The music from the scene when Aurora pricks her finger - my nightmares soundtrack.

21. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

Quando eu era pequeno este era um dos meus favoritos. Alta trip com as fadas.

22. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

My greatest moments of all time.

23. Algitya's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

Witnessing how Disney use the colorization efficiently. It might be Alice , but i just love the fairies in this

24. Tigrão's rating of the film Sleeping Beauty

It's visually stunning. And those immense landscapes of forests, with their bushes and rivers are so... Wagnerian.