1. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

If you put the clichés to good use and subvert it just enough, not to sound original, but to distance yourself from the genre's greatest hits and misses, you're halfway there. And then you get some likeable people with just enough chemistry to make for a good popcorn fun.

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

This movie's been made a billion times already, but it gets a second star for Jason Sudeikis' corny lines.

3. Mar J's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

4. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

Brie is lovely. Sudeikis is solid. Peet is sweet. Scott is just an ugly Tom Cruise.

5. ughchenausea's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

soo cute (but the 3rd part is really ordinary)

6. Arunee Sarasetsiri's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

An irreverent comedy with a savvy exploration of modern relationships. The leads are engaging, debates on fidelity are intriguing and the character arcs transcend usual rom-com stereotypes. A decent date movie for sure, and liking this film does not mean that you're not monogamous!

8. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

Funny at times but it never really got my complete attention.

9. pintobean's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

Cliche rom com with minimal spark. Mindless fun, that is all.

10. Timmy93's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

Mediocre film with lots of talk and arguing. Saved by the presence of Alison Brie.

11. pseuDony's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

not bad. great soundtrack.

12. alchimia's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

I just kinda needed to watch a movie like this one. Really good actors, really good soundtrack, not so full of cliché. Lovable. Oh, mousetrap.

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

Watching Alison Brie dancing in slow motion to David Bowie's Modern Love is a cinematic experience and the best thing to happen to me in 2016. ♥_♥ :'(

14. vordven's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

15. saitosouta's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

Really funny romcom except unbelievably ordinary third part.

16. Michael Peer's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

A raunchy witty romantic comedy that isn't from Judd Apatow. A millennial spin on "When Harry Met Sally". It's overlong, lacks profundity, and never feels authentic. The writing and performances are great but the direction is lacking. There is not much to examine or think about and it will leave you before you know it.

17. Matilde Ricon Peres's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

18. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

Powered by electric chemistry between Sudeikis and Brie, a narrative that touches all the right notes and surprisingly accurate in terms of the phobias and anxieties of a new generation, 'Sleeping with Other People' is one of the year's strongest indies and a fresh entry into the romcom genre.

19. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

All seems possible here with Alison Brie

20. Janit's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

21. f-nanda's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

"- Uh! I miss drugs! - Why don't we do drugs? - Because we have to take-- control these lifes that we gave birth to."

22. Renton47's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

Everything about this film fits into a mold. In fact it's so classically structured and designed that I found its rom-com classicism subversive in itself. My girlfriend hated it for this reason, its adherence to archetypes - on the contrary I didn't need the film to upend gender stereotypes to win me over. It was obvious but charming and funny. I was romanced by the ideology of romance.

23. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

Funny, romantic, great acting by everyone involved, solid soundtrack. Just a very enjoyable movie with complicated characters.

24. graphieti's rating of the film Sleeping With Other People

The director based the 'bad guy' on a real man who broke her heart. Unfortunately this guy isn't believably bad to me: they tell us he is an asshole but I instead saw the protagonists doing morally questionable things. The director also said she wanted the real guy to recognize himself in the movie and feel ashamed: not enough to ask all of us to witness. There's psychoanalysis for that. And no, I'm not that bad guy