1. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

Being familiar with Mike Birbiglia's comedy I can without question say that this entire film is essentially what you'd see/hear in one of his standup performances. That being said, it probably would've been better as a standup routine instead of a movie; it's pretty funny regardless.

2. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

"It all started when my girlfriend asked to move in together" Really?

3. Joe Nielsen's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

I enjoyed this film though it's aims aren't all that aspiring. It shifts easily from a domestic drama of sorts, into a road trip film and then eases back into the inevitable conclusion.

4. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

Birbiglia crafts, like he does in his stand up, a poignant film about the inner demons of committed relationships and the simultaneous fear of dying alone, showcasing just the right amount of neurosis without being overbearing. The man has a touch alright, and I look forward for his next projects.

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

I got my brother to watch this. I won a bet we made, and it was my prize to pick a movie. He doesn't like independent movies in general, but he said he liked this one. I knew what Birbiglia was doing in the first part, which was to just be very honest about what it's like to start out. If you were looking for a laugh riot, this is not it. This is real life, and the lessons we learn despite ourselves.

6. Janae's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

7. ardo sitompul's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

it's funny but kind of sad movie and reflect on how to deal withlife

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

First half is cringe indulcing all I was thinking was to punch Birbiglia in the face. Second half is way better, but still I wanted to punch Birbiglia's face. Some great truths and a couple of jokes that actually work later, it was an ok film.

9. Joyce's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

"What if the baby just dies, y'know?"

10. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

It opted for an honest modesty instead of a deceptive grandeur, which in this case had its own risks, leading to a limited amusement. Full review and rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/

11. Junda Mane's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

Not as good as it was hyped up to be. Bribiglia is surely talented, but the material is pretty boring to be honest.

12. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

13. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

You can't help but like the guy. Which proves insufficient to carry a film. Points for Carol Kane; demerits for sluggish, stubbornly inert dialogue and a reverence for falling flat that rarely feels anything other than that. Not the new Woody Allen, at least not yet. Beautiful brownstones, though.

14. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

I saw Birbiglia live a few weeks ago and based on how much I enjoyed his show I decided to watch his movie. The movie has a lot going for it. Birbiglia directs some visually funny and bizarre scenes. Surprisingly where this film is lacking is both in pacing and scripting. He's mastered this on stage but I don't think he can translate these talents too well to film....

15. Matt Richards's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

A Fairly flat tale of a sleepwalking, wanna-be comedian in a troubled relationship searching for meaning. It will probably appeal to Birbiglia (This American Life) fans and the 20's crowd but I found it very light-on with only one really emotionally resonant moment. 2.5 stars

16. Natália M.'s rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

I had never heard about Mike Birbiglia until this movie. Very nice one.

17. DSPRKY's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

Quite reminiscent of Louis CK's television show Louie, although that's not a bad thing at all. That Sleepwalk With Me is based on a true story only adds to its relevance and comedic power.

18. Brian Padian's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

watchable enough but an extremely slender reed to hang a feature film on. little nutritive value

19. Rman's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

It`s arguably one of the best movies of year 2012 among a sack of snobbish films released.

20. michelle's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

Pretty underwhelming imo. Some funny moments here and there but this is ultimately a story that goes nowhere while telling us nothing new.

21. Rosa Friedman's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

A sweet and enjoyable story, no big life lessons except that sometimes what seems right just isn't and take sleepwalking seriously!

22. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

It's about standup, but more importantly it's about perspective. Birbiglia's perspective. It has heart and honesty, and I'm all about that shit. And it is funny to me. His style of comedy is funny to me.

23. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

An incredibly immature film with very little going on. I really hated the main character and by the end of the film I hated most of the characters. They all came off as stupid, immature people and while that can sometimes work for a film, it really didn't here. Also it was just unfunny, aside from one or two laughs. This can really be skipped.

24. kerfuffles's rating of the film Sleepwalk with Me

I'd rather just watch Mike Birbiglia do stand-up.