1. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

Mother & son slow-dancing in a house where it's always magic hour, Mädchen Amick dancing enthusiastically to a golden oldie in the foyer of a pristine movie theatre, cameos from Mark Hamill, Ron Perlman & a host of other genre filmmakers & the appearance of Clovis the battle cat as the film's true hero means I have to increase the star rating. Just need to overlook the wisecracking villain & bad 90s morphing effects.

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

A good creepy one, me and my family return to this one every few years or so.

3. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

This still is me after a day's work.

4. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

Mädchen Amick bites her lip 12543 times in this.

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

A pure pulp horror movie written direct to the screen by Stephen King making his own "Cat People" story. It is an atmospheric film due to the use of Enya's music and Mädchen Amick is fantastic as a vulnerable and beautiful scream queen coming direct from the sets of "Twin Peaks" but it is hard to be a cat-lover as the cruelty done to them here is enormous.

6. miss piggy's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

redeeming qualities: boadicea + a corpse with braces on its teeth; a rose behind its ear + santo & johnny + death via corncob impaling + madchen hugging a kitty while boadicea plays + a pack of cats running past a body that is being seared... while boadicea plays

7. c@rley's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

8. ju's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

9. Fabian's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

10. Disa's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

oh my god i forget how shitty this movie was (is)

11. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

Campy piece of genre schlock. Not a whole lot to say beyond that.

12. Adrian J.'s rating of the film Sleepwalkers

A guy gets stabbed in the back with corn on the cob and that is somehow only, like, the 4th most ridiculous thing that happens in this film. Madchen Amick tho <3<3<3

13. JackButcher's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

Very underrated adapation of the Stephen King novel, let down only by some bad special effects (which in my opinion add to the enjoyment level).

14. choke's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

3 stars for the corn on the cob scene...

15. nessa's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

16. Miasma's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

17. I'm Harold Smith's rating of the film Sleepwalkers

Madchen is quite adorable in this one, I gotta say.