1. Trunfos's rating of the film Slice

2. João R.'s rating of the film Slice

The introduction to this world needed to be more impactful and driven by a proper set-up for what seemed to start as a metaphor actually ends up being the rules of this peculiar world - which should've been clarified in the beginning. It didn't address anything that was interesting. Not amusing nor funny.

3. Palmat's rating of the film Slice

A really weird movie and not in a good way. The strange world we are presented with makes little sense and neither direction or writing sells the concept. Furthermore, the acting is pretty bad (Chance in particular) and the werewolf make up is hand down the worst I´ve ever seen. There are a few funny scenes but mostly the movie fails at every turn. The 80´s tinged score was decent at least.

4. abyantama's rating of the film Slice

5. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Slice

Terrible, unfunny movie - no wonder it went directly to digital - and the worst possible calling card for Austin Vesely if he's looking to transition from music videos to movies. Really cheap-looking with no trace of any distinguishable filmmaking style/voice. But Chance The Rapper the actor is surprisingly decent and Zazie Beetz, whom I've had a crush on since Atlanta, can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.