1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Sliding Doors

Good concept about "missed opportunities". Douglas McFerran is the funniest force in the movie and Gwyneth Paltrow gets to play on all that she got here, but it is strange to see John Hannah in such a positive and happy role. The writer boyfriend is so pathetic and pig-headed that it feels unrealistic that he is not busted at once. The ending could have been better realized though.

2. Erik F.'s rating of the film Sliding Doors

3. Joel Shelton's rating of the film Sliding Doors

A poor man's "Blind Chance."

4. Kotryna's rating of the film Sliding Doors

oh how i loved it in childhood, but why?

5. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Sliding Doors

6. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Sliding Doors

7. Cherry's rating of the film Sliding Doors

This could have been so good but the script is appalling - saved from one star because of the concept & because I like John Hanna. Also Gwyneth Paltrow is very unconvincing. She was only good in the Royal Tenenbaums.

8. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Sliding Doors

Average uninteresting romcom/melo... BUT with a basic idea extremely powerful and philosophical, not enough seen in cinema: Life (biologically and sociologically) is chaotic, meaning extremely sensitive to initial conditions/settings.

9. taniaburrito's rating of the film Sliding Doors

10. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Sliding Doors

A good premise brought down by sloppy writing, directing and Gwyneth Paltrow.

11. Graham Ball's rating of the film Sliding Doors

I just caught this on TV over the Xmas period and I enjoyed it. Perfect Boxing Day viewing. I admit I ignored it on its initial release 16 years ago as it was most uncool to like Rom-coms at Filmschool ;-) my only gripe is there is always such a strong whiff of Woody Allen that breezes through these types of films...but, maybe that's not such a bad thing in itself.

12. Kay's rating of the film Sliding Doors

Oh how I loved this movie in 1999.

13. Ulaş Cem's rating of the film Sliding Doors

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition."

14. joaomoita's rating of the film Sliding Doors

15. Burcu's rating of the film Sliding Doors

" Everything happens for the best. You'll never know if you don't try. "

16. Adam GR's rating of the film Sliding Doors

17. delbertgrady's rating of the film Sliding Doors

Looks very dated now even though it was made in 1998.

18. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Sliding Doors