1. Rocco's rating of the film Slither

I hate when a genre flick is billed as "old-school" yet forgoes practical effects in favor of CGI. The already dated effects work really grates on me as the film is a wildly enjoyable throwback thrill-ride otherwise.

2. Ryan327's rating of the film Slither

3. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Slither

Fun and entertaining creature flick with more homages to 80's monster/zombie/horror cinema than you can shake a stick at. Had a palpable Night of the Creeps feel to it which is a good thing in my book.

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Slither

2-3. Snaps together the models of Alien, Night of the Living Dead, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Jaws, and (possibly) Parasyte amongst others. It has an oddly conservative perspective in the way it starts off being about the horrors of sexual aggression and expands to being a broad condemnation of the id. The characters are unquestionably lacking (especially that romance subplot), but it's otherwise entertaining.

5. Ethan's rating of the film Slither

This movie is fucking awesome. Nathan Fillion is a badass here and there are some pretty great moments here too.

6. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Slither

7. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Slither

Slither was a beyond bizarre, yet fun ride of a film that had me laughing out loud a few times. All I will say is there is a scene involving a cow and I almost peed myself laughing. Of course, Elizabeth Banks is a delight and I think that even through the most ridiculous aspects of this movie, she keeps the peace at its core, maintaining a level of sanity with all the worms flying around. See it for a few laughs.

8. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Slither

9. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Slither

10. DenoResandono's rating of the film Slither

Just enjoy the campiness of this movie...

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Slither

"You can sue with me. I don't care if you're a lesbo, you don't deserve this shit." God bless James Gunn (for various reasons, but I like that quote).

12. abyantama's rating of the film Slither

13. Michael Peer's rating of the film Slither

A silly fun little horror flick. Michael Rooker is great. Interesting film that launched James Gunn's career. Fun performances and dark humor but nothing special.

14. Ale/M's rating of the film Slither

15. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film Slither

Attack of the sneaky, slimy, liver-looking aliens who like to deep throat humans...of course it's fun!

16. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Slither

6 - I'm usually not one to side with films purposely trying to attain cult status, since I don't believe such a thing can be fabricated. However, "Slither" always prioritizes the viewer's fun over any self-indulgence, resulting in an amicable enough way to spend 90 minutes. It's really hard to dislike a film this devoid of cynicism.

17. Log Lady's rating of the film Slither

Going into this I knew nothing about the premise or the cast, but when I saw Fillion on screen the first time, I knew this would be fun. It was worth it to trust him, because this is just a really fun homage to old B-movies. Not particularly smart, but that's more than ok. The body horror moments are icky, but just right, and the mixture of humour and tension works.

18. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Slither

Un b-movie ultra-citazionista,che se visto con il giusto spirito riesce ad essere parecchio godibile. Gunn risente dell'influsso Troma ma vira verso un horror più commerciale, riuscendo a condire il tutto con un'ironia adeguata per un prodotto del genere.Le trovate splatter sono azzeccate e le citazioni (da Yuzna a Romero,da Carpenter a Kauffmann) scaldano davvero il cuore. Leggero e carino.

19. film_lies101's rating of the film Slither

Still by and far Gunn's best film

20. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Slither

21. __'s rating of the film Slither

Very low 3. Not the cult classic it aspires to be but just funny and entertaining enough to recommend for a bored rental. Barely worth an hour or so of your life.

22. sacajawèale's rating of the film Slither

Next time a friend ask me for a fun movie i'll definitely suggest this one.

23. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Slither

Simpatica accozzaglia citazionista di tutto l'horror anni 80, sa divertire, sa fare impressione e se uno conosce il genere, sa strappare tanti sorrisi di approvazione

24. Ornela's rating of the film Slither