1. Severus Snape's rating of the film Slumming

2. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Slumming

Starts irritating, then becomes very enjoyable which makes even the irritating enjoyable. And I love the scene with the gnomes!

3. ruthlornaadele's rating of the film Slumming

who doesn't like a film with such well timed Austrian garden gnomes?

4. 1ariane1's rating of the film Slumming

5. reijagrrl's rating of the film Slumming

6. jelenav's rating of the film Slumming

I loved the uncompromising nature of the characters - Kallman who doesn't try to be loveable but remains coarse, rugged and real, Pia - who doesn't become the embodiment of the feminine pastiche but a solid chick who chooses to go home alone, Alex - who waivers between being a funny-man's wingman and victim when his moral woes catch up to him.

7. Tetsuji Yonemori's rating of the film Slumming

8. Anne Moleyn's rating of the film Slumming

Oddly enjoyable weird-ass film.

9. EdieEmm's rating of the film Slumming

Some elusive quality pulled this up from a 3 to a 4 over the course of the film's last 30 minutes, when suddenly it all got kind of brilliant. As if Glawogger's refusal to cater to the desire for moralistic simplification forces the viewer's brain to a broadening of perspective. A sort of objective empathy. The opposite of Von Trier.

10. Buddy Love's rating of the film Slumming

Gnome body told me there'd be days like these. Strange days indeed. Most peculiar.

11. Niki D's rating of the film Slumming

Total Zuper for bringing my German profanities up! Loved it from start to finish.

12. Gaurav Singhmar's rating of the film Slumming

This film stunk! And then it got better. It might just have persisted in that dull germanic mode of charmless but sentimental cinema. But it metamorphosed into something winged. Still, that fine, strange music is teutonic, everyone gets that.

13. Yago's rating of the film Slumming

An interesting take on the depravity of a repetitive existence. Sometimes we forget how large the world is and that we actually have the ability to change, forget, renew.

14. mgaspa's rating of the film Slumming

Wunderbares Film !!!!!

15. Liana Morales's rating of the film Slumming

Incredible and off-putting. Unapologetic and real. Is Kallmann meant to resemble Ignatius J. Reilly? Because I think he does. This film is a live wire in the circuitry of modern narrative cinema. Full of connections.

16. Michael's rating of the film Slumming

Unsure what to make of this film, which is probably a good thing.

17. paul oram's rating of the film Slumming

Smart and engaging film.

18. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film Slumming

Ein wirklich großartiger Film den ich mit Trauer im Glawogger gesehen habe.

19. flobota's rating of the film Slumming

exactly what you want from Austrian cinema. Even though Glawogger is clearly not as dark as many of his fellow countrymen, Slumming is an unexpected surprise that makes you laugh where you shouldn't. Excellent cast helps the cause.

20. mpho3's rating of the film Slumming

Kallman: "My name is not fear. My name is angst." Pia: "You gotta act or nothing happens." Gnomes + Bambi + Paulus Manker + Maria Bill = Glawogger Gold

21. Niklas's rating of the film Slumming

Österreichischer Film wie man in mag. Böse, humorvoll und genug Platz für die Darsteller.

22. raggiodisole's rating of the film Slumming

what made this a good film is a little hard to pin down. Characters engaging if hardly sympathetic, and any moment you feel anything for them is dispersed in the next. Intriguing, unexpected,

23. Nancy Stark's rating of the film Slumming

It's a young man's story (one that's been told before) but done with such sure-footedness. Visually engaging throughout. Four and three quarters stars.

24. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film Slumming

Slumming suffers from a bizarre set of conflicting conditions. It offers incredibly rich characters that somehow struggle to overcome the film's insistence on small-scale and understated narration. It is, curiously, at the end of the film where you really begin to understand them and want to see more of their lives as if the entire film is an elaborate prologue to a story we don't get to see.