1. cinebaby's rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

2. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

3. Karina O.'s rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

Two words: Natasha Lyonne

4. Dear Crying,'s rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

lotta energy, lotta vibes, solid performances, but the sexual awakening stuff was way too on the nose, every scene has punchline, and the tone ends up being too precious.

5. flamingo jones's rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

The most recent entry into my BEST TEEN MOVIES pantheon, I can't believe it took me so long to get around to seeing this. Truly one of the best coming-of-age comedies, with a brilliant young Natasha Lyonne leading a solid cast. No patronizing treacle here, SLUMS is a sincere, hilarious, and astute look at adolescence, family relationships, and desire.

6. yasdnil's rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

Idk, I rather liked it. It reminded me of Jeannette Walls' The Glass Castle, only funny. Really funny. Lyonne was perfect and had a relatable character, nailing every humiliating moment with honesty and a sort of broken grace. Tomei was absolutely gorgeous as well.

7. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

Excellent cast. Okay film. Easy watching, David Krumholtz singing is the best part.

8. Clarissa's rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

My new favorite movie. I could not stop laughing!

9. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

"OK. Let's go to Sizzler" great & funny movie about a chaotic & freaky family - the vibrator dancing scene was just awesome

10. ronny's rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

very, very sexy, but not very much else.

11. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

I think that in order for any comedy to work you have to like at least one character. Call me crazy, but I like to relate to characters. Which maybe explains why I don't like this movie as much as Metacritic thinks I should. I kind of hate all of the characters. But the writing is clever enough, and amazing turns by Tomei and Walter make up for the poor characters.

12. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Slums of Beverly Hills

Boobs. So many boobs. Talking about boobs, close-ups of boobs...Honestly, I was surprised this was written and directed by a woman. It seemed like someone who had never been a teenage girl wrote it. I liked Kevin Corrigan in this a lot. But then again, I like him in every movie he's been in...