1. SafeStanding's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

This film spent it's entirety trying to decide what it was actually focused on. End result was lightweight, boring and pointless. Could have been a reasonable road movie if they hadn't skipped all the scenery. Dull and irritating was the outcome for me.

2. kkchapin's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

3. Landen Celano's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

It's hard to be critical of a movie that is clearly well-intentioned, but it falls into the trappings of a lot of do-it-yourself indie films that tend to feel as though they began shooting as soon as the first draft was finished. That said... it's harmless, and hopefully their next film will be all the better for the shortcomings of this one.

4. BJ Holmes's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

Nice theme: technology vs humanity. People read a lot into this one but, it's extremely simple as this film depicts. There's levels to this shit... Reminds me of my friend Ellory. Seems like the kind of film someone writes a barebones version of after a one night stand-- a "what if" adventure type.

5. David R Williams's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

My wife watches those lamestream comedies revolving around some woman in some crisis. They tend to be poorly written and not very funny if at all. This is the film those films want to be when they grow up. Funny. Bittersweet. Real. Not the kind of film I tend to watch on Mubi - or anywhere else for that matter - but I am glad I did. Short and sweet. A nice diversion.

6. jamesey's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

I spent the entire film trying to find a reason to care. I found it hard to care.

7. kate_etoile's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

weird editing, woefully under-use of the glorious american west frontier, but mostly gets 2 stars for a plot with an interesting woman with character development. Also, another star for a multi-racial couple that's not the POINT of the movie. they just happen to be different races. very cool.

8. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

I like what Myles and Khoury said....and with that....nuff said.

9. Kurt Vernon Roembke's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

This film introduced me to character that I haven't already met in another film, which is reason enough for me to enjoy it.

10. RobertM's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

It had it's moments, but I was definitely hoping for more. The genuine moments were offset too often by the contrived. In the end, it did give me pause to examine my own maternal relationships, so in that it had an effect.

11. Ben Cohn's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

A cute indie movie. While the idea of technology and family meeting up is original and something I haven't seen before, the overall tone, feel, structure and theme of this movie is pretty similar to a lot of other indie movies.

12. Gryphonix's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

Ultimately the characters in this movie aren't believable. They feel like people in an American sitcom rather than real human beings. But it's still an enjoyable movie, and very attractive to look at.

13. Myles's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

This is what happens when you give a rich white lady a camera and neglect to say anything about her lack of talent. The dialogue, the camerawork, the engagement with "the nowness"-- it's all so fucking insipid. Small, Beautifully Moving Parts does nothing new, and what's worse is that the director doesn't even know it.

14. Emily's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

It's a little over-saturated with transparent technology isolation metaphors, and I don't understand how they are supposed to connect to Sarah's estranged relationship with her mother. Also, I think the unprompted interviews with strangers didn't seem to serve any purpose. Insight, maybe, but I think they were unnecessary. I still enjoyed it, though. It felt surreal, without being strange, which is rare I think.

15. Daryce Peterson's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

What a nice film! Sarah is a wonderful character.

16. Khoury Johnson's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

17. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

Just because someone is connected with technology doesn't mean they are emotionally disconnected from people.

18. laurax's rating of the film Small, Beautifully Moving Parts

A satisfying movie without a smaltzy ending.