1. FISCHER's rating of the film Small Change

Bof, on n'en redemande pas ! www.cinefiches.com

2. ninchok's rating of the film Small Change

Got to love Truffaut and his simplicity.

3. bitchwitched's rating of the film Small Change

Enjoyable portrait of childhood

4. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Small Change

5. letters never sent's rating of the film Small Change

The silly little things and the innocence of childhood.

6. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Small Change

Muchas películas sobre personajes infantiles se han realizado en el cine, teniendo como tema o contexto central la guerra, la orfandad, crisis familiares, etc., pero pocas se han dedicado a usar como tema central la infancia en sí. Este filme es eso, siendo las ocurrencias de un grupo de niños el gran atractivo. Temas tan maduros como la sexualidad son tratadas desde la inocencia. Los grandes son incluso infantiles.

7. Polyglot's rating of the film Small Change

The sweetest Truffaut film.

8. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Small Change

I longed for a story to contain these vignettes. The absence of any story arch means the vignettes are left to stand unsupported. Some do. Many don't.

9. Dalibor's rating of the film Small Change

It's good for what it is, a film about kids being kids, with only the windowsill scene as something more than plain goofing around. A choice to hire non-professional actors didn't quite work as well.

10. El Biffo's rating of the film Small Change

I haven't seen this since it came out, but I remember that it was very good. Some scenes seem to be leftover from 400 BLOWS, having read the original script. One of his more charming films, Truffaut had a way with kids. Perhaps because he was always a kid at heart.

11. msmichel's rating of the film Small Change

A school year presented in this small but engaging work. Kids being themselves. Small stories; some a little fey others quite enthralling. Lesser Truffaut to be honest but certainly has its fans.

12. occam's rating of the film Small Change

dupe http://www.theauteurs.com/films/16503

13. Evan Lane's rating of the film Small Change

I Just saw a new print at the silent theater in Los Angeles last night what a beautiful film.

14. Daniel Kasman's rating of the film Small Change

New print of this playing in NYC, can't wait to see it! Village Voice has a good piece on the film: http://www.villagevoice.com/2009-11-24/film/small-change-at-ifc-a-winter-portrait-at-alliance-fran-aise

15. Starshine's rating of the film Small Change

16. fabridoss's rating of the film Small Change

Truffaut and kids, one of the greatest equations of cinema. And "L'argent de poche" has a lot of kids in it.

17. Mouad Lemoudden's rating of the film Small Change

this special film understands children. 'children have grace' as one mom said. it deals with the frustrations and the joyful moments, spontaneously. but the coup de grâce, for me, is that it incites ours childhood memories, pains and joys. we see ourselves, children we knew in school or the neighborhood. it is very intimate and magical in a lot of moments

18. Joel's rating of the film Small Change

This is a pleasant enough film about children being children. I enjoyed the rather plotness non-narrative structuring, but unlike other semi-neorealist films this one failed to really move me, nice scenes, lots of memorable moments but... but...

19. chanandre's rating of the film Small Change

[Cinémathèque PT #130: 35 mm] Saw this with Eva Truffaut on the actual screening. How rad is that? It's a decent film. Is this the one where a baby falls off a tall building? Putain, that sequence both amused and scared the hell out of me. That's directing 101.

20. Josh Tierney's rating of the film Small Change

This is by far my favourite Truffaut. I hope new print=new dvd transfer down the line.