1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Small Soldiers

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Small Soldiers

Une étonnante réussite dont le rythme ne faiblit jamais... www.cinefiches.com

3. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Small Soldiers

Only a 2.7? I can only assume that most raters are so hung up on what's generic about Small Soldiers that they missed everything that's sardonic and subversive. Alternately taking on the military-industrial complex, suburban consumerism, American imperialism, and the way war gets commodified in pop culture, this is a witty satire for kids too young to get it, disguised as a toy in their Burger King box.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Small Soldiers

Totally forgot about this film until I saw it here. This rating is mostly for nostalgia, but weird ass concept aside, it's not half bad.

5. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Small Soldiers

Like GREMLINS, but with toys & only better.

6. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Small Soldiers

A heavy criticism of the underlying mechanics of war; soldiers fight because they're programmed to, anyone can be bought, and the corporations win in the end. As well as the implications of these—a peaceful world (Gorgon) is but a utopia for a society that accepts (and has always) soldiers as toys. War is entertainment is pop culture, and even childhood is perverted by this.

7. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Small Soldiers

There was nothing better as a kid.

8. sacajawèale's rating of the film Small Soldiers

9. Pymo's rating of the film Small Soldiers

If you wanna be my toy...

10. Gaetano Ricci's rating of the film Small Soldiers

probably the best movie of the cinema history, but a very few people have got it.

11. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Small Soldiers

One of the most bizarre mainstream "family" films ever. Audacious and hilarious.

12. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Small Soldiers

13. CJ Roy's rating of the film Small Soldiers

I can't believe what I miss as a child in that ending. The upstanding are as easily bought as anything else, the children can never see past their hormones, the conglomerate never runs into setbacks with enough capitalist arms-pedalling ingenuity and Gorgon (symbolizing a world to strive towards), despite being a beautiful thought, never exists and the pursuit of it almost certainly leads to tragedy/disillusionment.

14. SpaceOctopus's rating of the film Small Soldiers

This movie always makes me happy. Also...David Cross is in it, so that's a major plus.

15. Felix Millan's rating of the film Small Soldiers

This movie sucks but I love it so much.

16. edgar edgar's rating of the film Small Soldiers

17. Eriatarka's rating of the film Small Soldiers

Who the hell is Paul Gregory and where's Gregory Smith? (Yes, I undestand it's a mistake, change it, please!)

18. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Small Soldiers

The scene where the Kirsten Dunst gets tied up by her barbies has haunted me forever...

19. Dan.'s rating of the film Small Soldiers