1. Dalibor's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

Reminiscent of director's earliest work, the film bears a certain slapstick quality. Thematically, it wonders about, and just like in "Sleeper", somewhere between rising and falling action it turns into a romantic comedy, dealing deeply with protagonists opposed to story it started with. Which is all fine, but lacking in amusing dialogues and a more creative plot, this didn't work out as well.

2. Trunfos's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

D'une appétissante drôlerie ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

I met a wonderful man downstairs. He seemed to like me. He said I reminded him of his wife who's dead. But I assume he meant when she was alive.

5. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

Although it is now 16 years old, I would say that Small Time Crooks is one of Woody's most entertaining films, focused on a love story that revolves around crime in the most endearing of ways. Allen and Ullman work as a great on-screen team and because of this, there are some laugh out loud moments that I was not expecting. Let's just say "I'm going to slam your head off" is one of my favorite film lines. See this.

6. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

7. DSPRKY's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

A couple of really big laughs from the sheer ludicrousness of the whole affair, but other than that it's pretty average Allen.

8. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

Watching a Woody Allen film is stress reliving and comforting. This film is no different!

9. Operation Kino's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

I saw this film several years ago. Then it was funny, now it is less funny than I remembered.

10. André Pereira's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

11. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

It's funny, but not funny enough. It's comedy, but not comedy enough. It's about relationship, but not relationshippy enough. Woody Allen is Woody Allen, but here his skills fall short. Just solid amusement. Average.

12. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

Commedia leggera e divertente,senza troppe introspezioni,che riflette l'inizio del corso alleniano degli anni 2000. La prima parte è folgorante,sia per il menage' di coppia che per il reclutamento e la partenza dei "lavori".Poi dopo la svolta "monetaria" il film e la regia si appiattiscono parecchio,il ritmo cala drasticamente fino a risalire però nella strepitosa scena della collana. Alti e bassi,per un Allen medio.

13. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

14. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

Not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The second half was way better than the first.

15. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

16. Frankster85's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

17. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

18. gbo2893612@yahoo.com's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

This is a very funny movie. Elaine May is brilliant!

19. Owen Sound's rating of the film Small Time Crooks

Much better than I remembered it to be. I would have given Elaine May an Academy Award!