1. Dimas Dwi Antoro's rating of the film Smashed

film yang ringan namun tetap manis sama manisnya dengan mba Mary Elizabeth Winstead yang memerankan Kate di film ini....

2. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Smashed

"Is that pot?" - "Of course not, do I look like a hippie? It's crack."

3. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film Smashed

Mary Elizabeth Winstead was so good in this movie, she's a very good actress.

4. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Smashed

Lo, here's an increasingly rare specimen for you: an exercise in scruffily sincere, Sundance-certified Amerindiecana that won't make you cringe in embarrassment for the whole superannuated species. It may, however, make you cringe in embarrassment by striking too close to home. Its uneasy relationship with the creeping self-satisfaction of recovery narratives lends nuanced irony to the qualified triumph of sobriety.

5. Michael Peer's rating of the film Smashed

Fantastic performances and deft direction make an otherwise familiar film something special. A small film with big heart and courage.

6. I'm a cyborg, but that's okay's rating of the film Smashed

La seconda stellina è tutta per Nick Offerman.

7. Jamie Hughes's rating of the film Smashed

8. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Smashed

a great performance by Mary Elizabeth

9. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Smashed

10. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Smashed

mary elizabeth winstead gave the best performance of that year

11. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Smashed

A sincere and powerful portrayal of alcoholism without the whole cold-turkey melodrama being the focus of it all, for once. Mary Elizabeth Winstead carries it with a charming honesty.

12. meth_'s rating of the film Smashed

MEW is just so great in this

13. meatlessrawsugar's rating of the film Smashed

That scene when Kate (Winstead) relapses. Pained expressions. "Love is the easy part- did you know that?".

14. cbadamz's rating of the film Smashed

Mary Elizabeth Winstead was really strong in it. she didn’t play the victim

15. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Smashed

“Smashed” has interesting moments, especially those showing the decadent behaviors that a drunk person is capable of. Yet, I wasn’t particularly moved. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/03/smashed-2012.html

16. msmichel's rating of the film Smashed

Nothing new under the sun here save an unromantic more realistic finish. Main reason to catch this one is Mary Elizabeth Winstead who gives a career best performance to date and similarly Aaron Paul who is solid as the husband who doesn't realize he's part of the problem. Otherwise its pretty much TV movie of the week material despite a pretty cool indie soundtrack. Bill Callahan over the closing credits is apt.

17. Lightintodark's rating of the film Smashed

"Last question, you think you can play one more game with me, cause you're kicking my ass and it's really embarrassing, and I'd just like to redeem myself...please?"

18. Cbarky99's rating of the film Smashed

One thing that this little slice of the wet life does quite well, aided by Winstead and Paul's warm performances, is ably and efficiently set up a distinction between the wreck that is the main couple's home and the characters themselves. Paul's character isn't a bad drunk, per se, but the life he shares with Winstead is a bad situation, and that distinction makes the final scenes quite effective as she breaks away

19. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Smashed

winstead giving her best shot. looking forward for her more.

20. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Smashed

Very simple story but done extremely well due to it's acting and restrained direction. Side note: she's a drunk alcoholic and I don't get to see her naked ONCE? Fuck this. I had to see my dad stumble around naked several times when he was drinking (one time it lasted the length of the business card scene in "American Psycho") but I can't see Mary Elizabeth Winstead naked for two seconds? Total horse shit.

21. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Smashed

22. Howard Orr's rating of the film Smashed

Understated, perhaps, but nevertheless a compelling take on the well-worn thread of addiction, with heavy emphasis on Kate's character; indeed, more of the excellent Aaron Paul (Jesse in "Breaking Bad") would have been appreciated, but Winstead is so strong, and the story is so tight, that it isn't a big deal.

23. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Smashed

Winstead in this: holy moly.

24. Ben's rating of the film Smashed

I really liked this movie. Some pretty deep shit going on.