1. FISCHER's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

Une fort étonnante oeuvre hybride qui mélange allègrement de nombreux genres cinématographiques (film noir, gore, parodie, drame, comédie) à un rythme époustouflant, entre humour cinglant et balles sifflantes, grotesque débridé et dramaturgie galopante, pour le plus grand bien du spectateur subjugué... www.cinefiches.com

2. Dries's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

3. Stanislav Lukianov's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

A movie for people who like Pulp Fiction but thought Jackie Brown was boring.

5. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

I'm a fan of the "no man's land" free-for-all action genre, mainly because when you have a situation where everyone is after one objective, there's a big period of time where I can wonder who's going to prevail over the other. Stylish and well-done action.

6. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

The shame about this movie is that there are soooooo many people in this with great comedic timing but the movie/script doesn't have any sense of humor. the movie isn't unwatchable but it's a disappointment.

7. Keith Youngberg's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

Not the type of movie that would typically interest me, but I appreciate the portrayal of a chaotic, bloody battle. Ultimately a story of loyalty and brotherhood.

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

The male part of my brain took over one night, decided to watch this thing on cable, and really enjoyed the heck out of it. The female part of my brain was disappointed with my reaction to the big gun. But she was in charge when I watched 'Scarface' and so we hated that one.

9. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

The TV must have cut out a lot of the violence, because I found it to be quite fun and not as bloody as the reviews seem to make it.

10. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

I am going back and reviewing movies I saw but didn't put on my filmography as I am bored, unemployed and don't have the strength to apply to 30 more jobs today like I did yesterday. I liked the part where that horrifically violent shit happened. Something about chainsaws or something. Captain Kirk was good and weird. To bad he's cast as the pretty dude now.

11. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

A fine piece of work, stylishly done

12. Pale Scribe's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

It had potential of being a fun action film but the joke pacing was off and the dramatic music was out of place.

13. Nokta's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

is this an action movie or a piece of art? if it is an action movie why everybody speaks in the film? shut up and make some noise!

14. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

It's good, until the unnecessary action by Reynold's character at the end. Blah!

15. Jared's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

16. Ricardo A. Martínez's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

A lack of tone and incredibly bad jokes is whas is expecting you when you watch this movie. Avoid it.

17. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

Not enough action for an action film and too stupid of a plot to make a good crime drama. Throw in unlikable, cliche characters and laughably hamfisted attempts at "stylish" cinematography and I can easily count this as one of the worst films I have ever seen.

18. Pierre's rating of the film Smokin' Aces

Truly one of the worst films I've ever seen in a movie theatre. I wanted to walk out, but felt the obligation to stay since it was free.