1. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

"I've had it with these mothafuckin' snakes, on this mothafuckin' plane!" Love it

2. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

Watch this back to back with Anaconda and that's about the best evening you could possibly have. As long as you're capable of having fun, that is.

4. Jim Fear's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

This is exactly what you think it is.

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

7. saitosouta's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

Bobby Cannavale as ordinary cop.

8. Jorge Morello's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

Two stars only because "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERF*CKING SNAKES ON THIS MTHERF*CKING PLANE!"

9. brunothefox's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

This is so typical of Hollywood. However, for the sheer entertainment it procured me this needs a 5/5. As a film studies scholar I cannot but admire the trash of our film culture, but it is nonetheless truly and only fun time!

10. Amandenberg's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

Super-duper fun to see in a movie theatre on opening night. Also, greaaaaat marketing. The Samuel L Jackson call/voicemail thing they did was amazing. Maybe better than the movie itself.

11. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

Dumb as hell, but so entretaining, it's criminal!

12. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

It was a bit pants and tacky at the start and a lot of it is quite UN-realistic, but i did get into it and enjoyed the more action packed bits. suppose a bit of a guilty pleasure. I Would however of liked to of know a bit more about what happened to the snakes at the end.

13. Laura Hilton-Smith's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

No.13 - I understand that this is a B-movie but it was just too terrible for me.

14. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

Here's the thing that bothered me about this. It had too high of production value for the campy, cheapy, direct-to-DVD look it was supposed to have. --PolarisDiB

15. aperian's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

what bravado filmmaking, such mastery of the medium. nothing comes close. nothing.

16. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

Hell, it was better than Sankes On A Train... Not even trying to be original

17. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

Por lo menos la película es sincera. Lo que prometen es lo que te dan. Serpientes en el Avión, así de sencillo. Sin embargo me hubiese gustado un poco más de irreverencia, especialmente en el segundo tramo de la historia. Es como si todos los buenos gags se usaron muy temprano en la trama. La mejor línea: "lo que nos faltaba, serpientes drogadas". Para ver y reírse un rato.

18. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

A crazy idea for a crazily fun movie,surprisingly good

19. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

A guilty pleasure. I love it, that's it.

20. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

no just no. even as a jokes' bad.

21. danhofstra's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

Oh man...horrible in every way imaginable and absolutely hilarious...haven't seen it in awhile and I think I'm gonna have to go back to it

22. FailedImitator's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

Check your judgements and pretension at the door. This film is awesome. That is all.

23. rorydean's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

I remember avoiding this film when it was released in 2006 because I thought it was just too silly to be interesting. If you're a camp aficionado, movie geek, or way into movies of the moment you'd probably like this film far more than I did. Full review: http://rorydean.wordpress.com/2010/10/30/snakes-on-a-plane-2006-crash/

24. CJ Roy's rating of the film Snakes on a Plane

One of the three most fun theater experiences I have ever had, just underneath The Room and The Happening.