1. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Snatch.

8/10 Great absurdist comedy. Bright set of incredible characters. Infinitely quotable dialogs, proper sinematography. Feels a little bit messy sometimes. P.S. I wish gypsies would look like Brad Pitt. P.S.S. Boris Britva was fucking insane!

2. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Snatch.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Snatch.

54/100 (Sondaki köpeğin elmas yutma sahneleri. Sonra bulunması filan Recep İvedik serisini aratacak kalitede. Filmin geneline de büyük bir olmamışlık ve mantıksızlık hakim. Brad Pitt ve Alan Ford oyunculukta yardırıyorlar bu bir gerçek. Bazı makara sahneler de var. Ancak kurtarmaya yetmiyor. Hele ki bu Imdb puanları hiç etmiyor.)

4. João Rocha's rating of the film Snatch.

Guy Ritchie really nailed it with this one

5. meth_'s rating of the film Snatch.

clearly i wasn't in the mood for a 1.5 hour long trailer

6. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Snatch.

Still very fun and sharply written. The British Tarantino doesn't really reach the heights of its American counterpart, but that does not mean the movie is not entertaining.

7. Absentia's rating of the film Snatch.

8. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Snatch.

Ridicolo e divertentissimo allo stesso tempo. Storia intricata ma semplice da assimilare

9. nandafr's rating of the film Snatch.

10. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Snatch.

3,5 Très dynamique, mais la fin s'essouffle.

11. F/K's rating of the film Snatch.

One of Guy Ritche's best films, sadly that can't be said the same for his current films

12. Andre's rating of the film Snatch.

Once derided for its laddism, geezerism, and too-cool-for-school attitude, this is in fact a highly enjoyable comedy of errors, with a triumverate of excellent baddies. The sins of the Brit-crime flick shouldn't be placed on this film, and Statham shows why he should do more put - upon roles. Pitt, Ford and Grahame also stand out.

13. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Snatch.

"Freakin' hilarious", now try to imagine Brad Pitt saying that.

14. Tamás Rolfesz's rating of the film Snatch.

15. zdravk3's rating of the film Snatch.

I used to have a DivX CD with this film and for a time, this was the only film I had in my computer. I think I was about 13 years old and I watched it about 9-10 times for no reason at all. It's kind of fun to watch it over and over when you learn the entire plot inside-out.

16. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Snatch.

17. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Snatch.

18. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Snatch.

19. dordairobert's rating of the film Snatch.

20. Amine_NH2's rating of the film Snatch.

21. alchimia's rating of the film Snatch.

22. bagno's rating of the film Snatch.

23. Ethan's rating of the film Snatch.

This is hands down Guy Ritchie's best film. This ensemble is extremely badass as they get into some crazy shit. This is kind of like Trainspotting meets Pulp Fiction.

24. dianadhm's rating of the film Snatch.

Hilarious, dynamic, borderline brilliant for its genre.

← Previous 1 3 4 5