1. Ethan's rating of the film Snitch

This is a decent action thriller with some solid performances from The Rock and Jon Bernthal.

2. Graham Ball's rating of the film Snitch

Pleasantly surprised actually... Significantly better than I thought it was going to be and not at all what I expected from a film starring Dwayne Johnson... The thing is, watching alot of films recently about Mexican drug cartels is rapidly making me realise 'Sicario' is arguably a contemporary contender for 'The Godfather' stature in that particular sub genre...

3. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Snitch

I like the story of a father here. Nice The Rock

4. Varun Saini's rating of the film Snitch

Dwayne Johnson shines again... but it could have been better..

5. Zach Closs's rating of the film Snitch

Ric Roman Waugh crafts another naturalistic sleeper gem about the unscrupulous nightmare that is the American justice system, with another charismatic central performance from a lead moving outside of his comfort zone. Waugh's gritty films don't bother distracting the audience with indulgent flash; they satisfy with their moral, altruistic characters, who provide cathartic justice in a grey world we know too well.

6. msmichel's rating of the film Snitch

Formula film that could have been made with any old action hero in the lead. Nothing new, nothing all that exciting and certainly nothing special. Sarandon should be embarrassed and Pepper really needs a new agent.

7. Norman1706's rating of the film Snitch

8. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Snitch

Nothing you haven't seen before but Johnson is pretty good and it rattles along well