1. oldeuboi's rating of the film The Snowman

Of course it's not great. But not as half bad as those snobbish bitches have loudly complained. Trust me, I've seen much worse. And 'The Snowman' still intriguing to enjoy despite the messy plot.

2. Sơn Phước's rating of the film The Snowman

2.5. Beautiful setting with average story. Yeah, it could be better, but who cares if Tomas didn't.

3. Mr. Dude_o_o's rating of the film The Snowman

Really enjoyed the direction and the score. There are few breathtaking shots and as the director intended the score adds so much to the experience. It's hard to follow the plot though.

4. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film The Snowman

What"s wrong with u, Mr. Alfredson?

5. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film The Snowman

6. João R's rating of the film The Snowman

It had potential to be much more since it didn't even bothered in creating efficient tension. The macabre scenes were the best part.

7. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Snowman

T.Alfredson never intended to make a bad film like this but sad to say things didn't work out as planned. Still I wouldn't build a snowman for the director. The story doesn't work for most of the time and often it feels too simple. The ending was awful and it doesn't make so much sense. But that's happening when at least 15% of the script were never filmed. It could have been a better movie so easily. 5.25/10

8. sabbi irimiás esaú alzate botero's rating of the film The Snowman

9. Star Lord's rating of the film The Snowman

10. Anna Filodor's rating of the film The Snowman

awkward on all points, except for Fassi and Norway's landscape - they are 5 stars

11. Lana's rating of the film The Snowman

2 stars only because of Fassbender

12. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film The Snowman

13. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Snowman

14. Cojocariu Claudia's rating of the film The Snowman

It kinda intrigued me in some ways. But what a mix of english ppl, Norwegian design interiors, extras, and Michael Fassbinder! Is that even possible? *LOL*

15. zselen's rating of the film The Snowman

Although it might be easy for some viewers (aka thriller genre nerds) to guess who the killer is, the level of suspense keeps you engaged and alert at all times. The beautiful cinematography also deserves a shout out. Wish they had tied up all the loose ends in the story though.

16. bitterMoo's rating of the film The Snowman

17. Artemis's rating of the film The Snowman

18. vordven's rating of the film The Snowman

19. captainfez's rating of the film The Snowman

20. Palmat's rating of the film The Snowman

Great locations, cast, photo, ok soundtrack, great sound design, competent director and decent source material. BUT, all of this does not matter since the director did not get time enough to shoot the whole script. What we are left with are pieces of a story slapped together without much sense, motivation or agency. The biggest fault is the villain whose motivation is completely nonsensical. Train wreck!!!

21. Heather Andersen Ower's rating of the film The Snowman

22. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film The Snowman

I am trying to remember things about this movie and I can't, except that already when watching it I couldn't. Harry Hole has sex while Sigur Ros plays, I think. Wait, why did the killer build snowmen? Why is a homeless man on this case? Who are any of these characters? I think this gets political at some point? J.K Simmons is in this? What?

23. Ivana Okretić's rating of the film The Snowman

One of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I can not help but wonder if things could have have turned out differently if they just stuck to the book. The scenes are scattered, and it's really hard to follow the plot; 90% of the decisions made by the characters make zero sense to those who didn't read the book. There's music in literally. every. scene. in the movie, and the entire cast looks lost. It's a huge mess.

24. Raluca Popescu's rating of the film The Snowman