1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

A delicate designed version of the "Snow White" story with Charlize Theron is mesmerizing as the Evil Queen. Sadly, the movie falls apart from the moment Kristen Stewart appears as it is easy to see that it is the director who loves her and not the viewer. The Hunter gets a action hero role that doesn't work either and an incestuous relationship between the Queen and her brother is here for shock value only.

3. pomegranate's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

for costume and charlize theron

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

Biancaneve ed il cacciatore.

5. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

6. grotesc's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

7. bryanvmh's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

Chronicles of the Fellowship of the White. Chris Hemsworth's Accent: 10/5 stars. Charlize Theron's intense yelling: 6/5 stars. Everything else: Negative stars.

8. apriccot's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

9. DarthVader's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

Uzun, sıkıcı, sıradan...

10. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

Did she take a bath full of milk or white paint idk

11. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

Meh, tapi Kristen Stewart cantik

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

Eh. Charlize Theron was alright, I guess. The whole controversy about Kristen Stewart was more enjoyable to watch than this film.

13. lostlevel's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

I confess that in retrospect this movie is a little silly, but it's not bad. Did I prefer the immensely more fun other Snow White movie that year? well yes but this one is okay.

14. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

The production design here is fantastic and Theron seems to be enjoying herself in this otherwise droll movie.

15. Linda's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

what is wrong with people who can't appreciate Kristen Stewart in an armor?! pfffff.. also: Charlize Theron can be my queen anytime! Both are badass women! The movie is quite entertaining yet not a masterpiece, but tbh who thought it would be? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. opandadodavid's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

17. Marta Donati's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

One of the worst films I've ever seen. The only characters I ended up sort of liking were the evil ones.

18. Lance L O T's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

I was very curious to find out how you can transform this into something dark and have to be serious for a long part of the film it did the trick and I was enjoying a nice action film and Kristen Stewart was trying to withold her 'fuck me eyes', but still there were some minor mistakes, like he scene where the edit cut is straight into the dwarf being killed and that is just sloppy... Still a very nice attempt.

19. Анна Каренина's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

a parallel universe where kristen stewart is prettier than charlize theron

20. Sophie Charlotte Rieger's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

21. Sebastian's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

Silly cgi-laden bore. Should have just been an Ian McShane led dwarf movie.

22. pandakuma's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman

chillax, theron, stewart has only one facial expression.

23. MAO1's rating of the film Snow White and the Huntsman