1. James Mackin's rating of the film Snowden

Very Oscary, and JGL's accent is kinda rough at points, but it's all worth it for that scene near the end where Nic Cage sits in his arm chair, drink in hand, smiling at the news, and says to no one in particular "the kid did it."

2. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Snowden

Un buon Stone, regia pacata, ritmo solenne ma mai troppo rapido. Un'agiografia moderna, non una novità nel cinema del regista, ma, questa volta, con meno stile.

3. RumbleFish's rating of the film Snowden

Il film è comprensibile, anche se io non conosco abbastanza la vicenda per giudicare quanto sia realistico questo ritratto. Nonostante tutto mi sembra giusto dipingerlo come coraggioso ed eroico, un peccato non contestualizzarlo con Manning o Assange.

4. Trunfos's rating of the film Snowden

5. JCPJD's rating of the film Snowden

Well, Snowdon's a bit dull and so is big data and so is this film. Oliver Stone is the perfect choice as director as he can inject pace and tension into a shopping list, but with this, the mountain was just too damn high.

6. Nuno Marques's rating of the film Snowden

7. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Snowden

8. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Snowden

I'd recommend watching Citizenfour instead. Laura Poitras creates a more thrilling mood story in her documentary than Oliver Stone came close to achieving here.

9. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Snowden

It was decent but just watch citizen four instead, way more compelling. Kudos to JGL for the weird voice. 2.5 out of 5

10. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film Snowden

The story behind Snowden is important for our time but this film makes it bland and boring with its artificial acting, clumsy directing, and poor plotting.

11. mikong's rating of the film Snowden

12. FCC 86's rating of the film Snowden

"This is not about terrorism. Terrorism is the excuse"

13. João Valadão's rating of the film Snowden

Snowden and all the surveillance topic deserved more than the typical American heroic storyline.

14. jajabornixa's rating of the film Snowden

15. anarresti's rating of the film Snowden

"The fear that I think I have most in regards to the outcome from America of these disclosures is that nothing will change in the coming months and the coming years, it'll just get worse. And then eventually at some point some new leader will be elected who flips the switch and the people won't be able to do anything by that point to oppose it and it will be turned to tyranny." A good complement to Citizen Four.

16. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Snowden

Although that pole dance shot. That was pretty amazing.

17. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Snowden

COVER YOUR WEBCAMS WITH A POST-IT GUYSSS. Oh boy he's a freaking great actor though, I LOVE YOU MAN.

18. Arunee Sarasetsiri's rating of the film Snowden

19. Elayla's rating of the film Snowden

Well, this kind of got me paranoid about webcams. I mean, I knew they were watching, but the scenes with the Pakistani man and his daughter were a tiny bit chilling.

20. Adam's rating of the film Snowden

Trite tele-movie stuff. Watch 'Citizen Four' instead.

21. east1999's rating of the film Snowden

I always return to Oliver Stone for his conscious "themes" and his docudrama need to be "on the inside", a petty political curiosity I share. In this hagiography, Snowden is presented as a patriot conservative, brought to the left by his beautiful girlfriend. There's XKeyscore in a film for the first time, and a few NSA workspaces of interest. Better than the "cold" Citizenfour, though it overextends.

22. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Snowden

2.8 The subject should have caused a riot, but in Stone´s hand it is a somewhat tame affair. A certain feeling of oppression would have been in order here.

23. Isa Reis's rating of the film Snowden

snowden for dummies. o joseph gordon levitt está muito bem, congratz. mas o filme é tão antiquado no seu estilo. se o tema não fosse o que é, diria que era um filme dos anos 80.

24. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film Snowden

2,5, más que nada por lo interesante e impactante del tema planteado.