1. Log Lady's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

Like an upside down reflection of Pretty in Pink, but Deutch's version of a Hughes story is a little lacking in terms of spirit, good pacing, and magnetic actors.

2. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

3. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

Ugh. It doesn’t deserve it, but I almost hated this movie.

4. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

Die meisten Filme sind nicht über Menschen. Sie handeln von Dingen. Zu diesen Dingen zähle ich auch Stars, die zum "Kult" wurden. Sie stehen nicht mehr für ihren Charakter, den sie spielen, sondern das Abenteuer des Films. Meistens gehts in Hollywood Filmen auch nicht um die Fragen des Lebens, sondern - Tak-Tak-Tak - um Handlung! John Hughes bildete mit seinen Teenager Filmen eine Ausnahme... cinegeek.de

5. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

6. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

great first half. clungy second. okay(ish) directing. great ending.

7. letters never sent's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

No matter how much I adored Duckie... this will always win over Pretty in Pink. That soundtrack was specially excellent too. Watts -- I shall always relate to you. My favourite John Hughes movie.

8. polkasan's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

John Hughes takes me back in time...

9. DaisyJ's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

Not as popular as other John Hughes films but it's worth a watch. And I like that the characters are not not cliched.

10. britney spears's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

11. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

12. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

Ahhh how could you not fall in love with your best friend, if your best friend is a guy like Keith?

13. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

14. Rocketeam's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

I strongly suggest a modern remake of this flick in which Watts and Amanda Jones end up together.

15. Shaun Brown's rating of the film Some Kind of Wonderful

Same here. My favorite Hughes film. Absolutely love it.