1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

According to the TSPDT this is the highest ranked comedy of all time. That's if you discount 'Singin' in the Rain', because it's a musical. Comedy doesn't necessarily age well. I do remember loving Tony Curtis doing Cary Grant.

2. dordairobert's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

3. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

3.5 stars. This film holds up nicely. The performers, especially Lemmon, are wonderful. The score is well chosen. The movie has a great look. However, it might be a trifle overrated. As delectable as Monroe is here, she is even better in "The Prince and The Showgirl," her apotheosis.

4. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

Jack Lemmon steals the screen!

5. kartina obskura's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

6. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

cinema today really needs a billy wilder

7. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

Divertente, brillante e considerata l'epoca d'uscita, incredibilmente avanti coi tempi. Meravigliosamente bilanciato l'equilibrio fra la comicità sempreverde di Lemmon e la sensualità dirompente della Monroe, la regina delle dive negli anni '50, talmente catalizzante che ruba la scena anche senza essere 'sta gran attrice. Nulla è forzato e tutto strappa un goduto sorriso, ho amato alla follia gli ultimi 30 secondi.

8. Jack Joseph Kahn's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

I grew up right by the set, so I got to give this one all my stars. Thank you Hotel Coronado for the memories. And thank you Marilyn for making me feel relevant as a child.

9. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

My 700th rating :D 2nd watch. 3.5

10. tri ...'s rating of the film Some Like It Hot

the movie is too hot for words

11. MistaRichard's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

Curtis and Lemmon are such a fantastic duo; exceptionally funny and creative script and directing that only the likes of Wilder could achieve.

12. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

13. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

14. Luca's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

loved that tango scene

15. ammar's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

16. zohen lux's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

why was i so attracted to jack lemmon in drag

17. Nachtreich's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

18. FISCHER's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

Une petite merveille de la comédie américaine avec un sublime Jack Lemmon, un débordant et pétillant Tony Curtis et une étonnante Marilyn Monroe avec son irrésistible ukulélé. "Si personne n'est parfait", le film lui, frôle la perfection ! www.cinefiches.com

19. ermete polpette's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

20. Barry Dever's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

This movie will have you laughing until you can laugh no more! As a young man of the 2000s, sometimes old movies are hard to get into, but I loved it! There were some unexpected twists and turns that kept you on the edge of your seat. The acting was incredible. From their voices to their physicality to the fact that they were able to convince others that they were women, it was great. Remember to watch until the end.

21. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

3-4. An incredibly fun movie, constantly rolling into tense, suspenseful setups, filled with smart little self-contained setups. On the other hand, I think tackling it with a more high-minded sensibility reveals it to be marred by some dated views on sex, gender, sexuality, etc. The treatment of Sugar is also a pressing issue: she enters a relationship built on lies, she never breaks her cycle, etc. Pretty awful.

23. Gavanavich's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

It doesn't get much better than this

24. Machupi's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

The only movie I've seen with Marylin, don't know why it's the only one