1. SVS-XIU's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

2. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

Always a treat to watch Marilyn Monroe when she is in top form which is the case here. This is a good comedy with top notch dialogue and wit, but is it really so funny to see two men dressed up as women and being chased by other men now that the political climate has changed and cross-dressing men and homosexuality is allowed? Well, at least the movie has more power in Russia these days I guess.

4. ZiggySan's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

I go back and forth on this film. It's a bit boring, yet, it has some very revolutionary elements.

5. Elena's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

"Look at that, I'm not even pretty!" "They don't care just as long as you're wearing a skirt."

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

According to the TSPDT this is the highest ranked comedy of all time. That's if you discount 'Singin' in the Rain', because it's a musical. Comedy doesn't necessarily age well. I do remember loving Tony Curtis doing Cary Grant.

7. dordairobert's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

8. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

3.5 stars. This film holds up nicely. The performers, especially Lemmon, are wonderful. The score is well chosen. The movie has a great look. However, it might be a trifle overrated. As delectable as Monroe is here, she is even better in "The Prince and The Showgirl," her apotheosis.

9. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

Jack Lemmon steals the screen!

10. kartina obskura's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

11. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

cinema today really needs a billy wilder

12. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

Divertente, brillante e considerata l'epoca d'uscita, incredibilmente avanti coi tempi. Meravigliosamente bilanciato l'equilibrio fra la comicità sempreverde di Lemmon e la sensualità dirompente della Monroe, la regina delle dive negli anni '50, talmente catalizzante che ruba la scena anche senza essere 'sta gran attrice. Nulla è forzato e tutto strappa un goduto sorriso, ho amato alla follia gli ultimi 30 secondi.

13. Jack Joseph Kahn's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

I grew up right by the set, so I got to give this one all my stars. Thank you Hotel Coronado for the memories. And thank you Marilyn for making me feel relevant as a child.

14. ap's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

My 700th rating :D 2nd watch. 3.5

15. tri ...'s rating of the film Some Like It Hot

the movie is too hot for words

16. Rustam Chartrand Mendeleev's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

17. MistaRichard's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

Curtis and Lemmon are such a fantastic duo; exceptionally funny and creative script and directing that only the likes of Wilder could achieve.

18. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Some Like It Hot

19. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

20. Luca's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

loved that tango scene

21. ammar's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

22. zohen lux's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

why was i so attracted to jack lemmon in drag

23. Nachtreich's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

24. FISCHER's rating of the film Some Like It Hot

Une petite merveille de la comédie américaine avec un sublime Jack Lemmon, un débordant et pétillant Tony Curtis et une étonnante Marilyn Monroe avec son irrésistible ukulélé. "Si personne n'est parfait", le film lui, frôle la perfection ! www.cinefiches.com