1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Somebody Up There Likes Me

This should be called "Somebody up there likes me, but I tend to piss off the people down here." I don't think Max did adore her. It wasn't a great film, but I have to give it a higher rating because I really like these type of films and wish for more of them to be made. Only not this specific story again. How can I care if you don't care?

2. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Somebody Up There Likes Me

3. affasf's rating of the film Somebody Up There Likes Me

Probably I’m asking too much from a debut, but, despite it's a very sincere and kinda funny comedy, the mimic humor and the serial tv approach left me unsatisfied. Some scenes are well drafted, nonetheless the plot twists are rough, making all system resembles a sealed off compartments complex, depriving the movie of the spontaneous flux needed for success – see: Greenberg; Beginners

4. Melissa Arcelia's rating of the film Somebody Up There Likes Me

How come Max never got physically older? Not even beard, nothing. And, yeah, I think I could definitely try to find a "purpose" for that blue suitcase, if the story was more interesting...

5. Marcus WP's rating of the film Somebody Up There Likes Me

Jesus...how many illegitimate offspring does Todd Solondz and/or Hal Hartley have?

6. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Somebody Up There Likes Me

A plotless, yet funny and endearing tale about the nature of time. I wasn't expecting this one to offer more than so "indie" cinema humor embedded in life lessons but then caught me off guard and by the end, I was swooning. Not a movie for everyone but if you're in store for it, it might be a real treat!

7. Westley's rating of the film Somebody Up There Likes Me

What an excruciating movie. Maybe in some horrible alternate dimension this is what qualifies as humor. In some terrible hipster universe.

8. sfcugura's rating of the film Somebody Up There Likes Me

I actually liked this movie, the dry humor, the scenes that cut through each other and the morbid "unbearable lightness of being" state of mind which connects and gives a sort of unanimous indifference towards life regarding every character. I don't know if it's a good movie, but it sure gives off a nice solid theme for at least a debate or two.

9. Redundant Cinema's rating of the film Somebody Up There Likes Me

if I could give this 0 stars I would.

10. toeachiscinema's rating of the film Somebody Up There Likes Me

A huge mess of a film. It has its funny moments though.