1. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

Odd, sometiimes offputting and very beautifully real and poetic. Terrific. I hope Laura Anne has found hers.

2. Pan32's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

This may well be the best they'l know. Hang on to it.

3. Ştef.'s rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

Why British girls are so desperate to have a boyfriend at the age of eleven, twelve years old ?..

4. andre.ocana's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

I´m from Brazil, i started studying English a few time, so these films are very utils, i´m trainning my listening and i´m learning a lot

5. William Akira's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

i enjoy the simple words on love and life. complications complexities and verbal nuance do not a better story make.

6. mrs-amigdala's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

Simple and complicated, as life. Sad as happines. Very touching the way it has been made, and original the focus on the 11th years old life.

7. Melanie Harris's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

8. syimi, une femme!'s rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

i pity laura-anne, i hope she'll be a lot wiser as she gets older (she looked like she is, already). Nway, i liked it. it's a really bittersweet film..thumbs up!

9. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

Straight-forward but fairly insightful film into childhood relationships told with strong, simple visuals. Refreshingly gimmick-free, although somewhat overlong.

10. Nancy Lilian Pico Galvis's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

Tan linda... su narración en rima... su frio británico... el acento inglés que me mata!

11. Clare Fillingham's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

Compelling and well documented. It made me feel sad at our loss of childhood today though. Self-esteem and happiness comes from within and definitely not from any boyfriend!

12. ConallVision's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

I wish I was from Siddick!!! Such an amazing film. I need to find myself a prince. :/

13. Lizzzy's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

Love Marc Isaacs other docs; especially Lift and The Last Border. He always asks questions that make people feel a little uncomfortable, but the answers are so revealing.

14. stenk's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

Very well done! This is a well told, modern look at love from the perspective on an 11 year old girl. I really enjoyed the way this was filmed! Recommended.

15. Fatima <3's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

I wish kids could still be kids these days. I feel like there was so much pressure for her to grow up.

16. rivkah beth medow's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

What a joy this film turned out to be! Smart and natural and surprising - totally appreciate the way it seems like the characters real lives are knitted into the narrative.

17. Francisco Schüler Besa's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

Can't believe it. This is astonished: so much life and beauty in it!

18. ddrt's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

At first I was wary of the rhyming but in the end it worked out and they didn't make it too corny. I really enjoyed seeing how people in different countries can live out their childhoods. The direction was like a documentary, yes, but it was very well executed. Boo on those boys for being so horrible to Laura-anne!

19. theladyassassin's rating of the film Someday My Prince Will Come

Happily Ever After- Fairy tales should be kept away from children. Siddick was, to me, painfully claustrophobic so it made sense that ~love~ was Laura-Anne's main distraction but, at only 9 then 10, her disappointment will only become greater. I hope antidepressants and birth control are put in the water supply ASAP