1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Someone's Watching Me!

2. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Someone's Watching Me!

Womyns Thriller!! I still can't believe they killed a certain character off but it wasn't disrespectful for once even tho it knocked it down a star because I loved her :(. But this is really so fucking good...

3. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Someone's Watching Me!

Carpenter fans, seek this one out: a rare TV movie that serves as a dynamic B-side to Halloween. It doesn't have CinemaScope or a Carpenter score, but it's got his most Hawksian heroine, a fine jump scare, some nice nods to Hitchcock, a positively portrayed openly gay woman (on TV in 1978!), and a knowing way of contrasting a stalker thriller with everyday unwanted male attention. A hidden gem of his classic period.

4. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Someone's Watching Me!

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Someone's Watching Me!

Original Title : Someone is watching me

6. JoaoM's rating of the film Someone's Watching Me!

Not entirely bad but it's not a real Carpenter. If I didn't know who directed it I would have said it was one of De Palma's Hitchcock knockoffs, only it's done less successfully.

7. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Someone's Watching Me!

Suspenseful, stylish, hitchcockian - and better than Halloween.

8. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Someone's Watching Me!

A little corny, especially with Lauren Hutton's constant one-liners. But it's notable for the Carpenter elements. There's the mysterious outside evil attacking a person or group of people barricaded inside a building, and a lot of the visual elements appear have been practice for Halloween.