1. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Something, Anything

nice romcom cloaked as coming-of-human story. really liked the line the monk's line, "Every day's a choice."

2. naokoken's rating of the film Something, Anything

Quiet movies are hard to do, especially if you are not Tarkovsky. Eric V. Hachikian piano music brought tears to my eyes. At first I thought I might be watching a romantic comedy and then a drama about the aftermath of a miscarriage and it's impact on a marriage. The movie was somewhat opaque about Margaret's spiritual quest which I liked. Followed the show, don't tell rule. But the piano music is what got me.

3. Nick Potter's rating of the film Something, Anything

Quietly beautiful tale told well with a great lead actress. The pace is deliberate, but so is life. 3.5

4. sohil's rating of the film Something, Anything

Agonizing story of a sorority girl who marries a frat boy and lives unhappily ever after cos life gets real.

5. zencause's rating of the film Something, Anything

Man, this was........ why?

6. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Something, Anything

This film is quietly and subtly smart. It shows all of its emotions fairly and cleanly. There are minor issues with the handling of characters. Besides the main female character, characters do feel one note and it is disappointing with regards to the film actually hitting on all cylinders. I thoroughly enjoyed the arc, and was impressed with how quickly it flowed through the short running time.

7. Joe Pryweller's rating of the film Something, Anything

A slowly unfolding film, similar to the unfolding of Peggy's life that is quietly told in this deceptively powerful drama. This indie gem does not use extraneous exposition, arch dialogue or showy camerawork to get across its story of change and adaptation. Instead, it feels more real, more organically created and more human in its emotions. I felt like I was reading a good short story while watching this.

8. nat95's rating of the film Something, Anything

Here and there moments of "oh wait this could be something" lie only in the imagination as you search throughout the film for any moment that may hold weight. Otherwise, shallow emotion portrayed at almost all moments for a film trying desperately to reach out to emotion itself.

9. Marco Della Motta's rating of the film Something, Anything

The surface emotions in this film may be calm and subdued but their undercurrents are powerful and compelling. An intimate drama intimately told.

10. Morten Halskov Jensen's rating of the film Something, Anything

Set den 4. april. Stille film. Ejendomssælger mister sit barn, ny gift med en mand, men hun opsøger en skolekammerat, der er blevet munk. På et tidspunkt kvitter hun sit job som ejendomsmægler til fordel for et job på et bibliotek.

11. Maria Margarida Marques's rating of the film Something, Anything

A simple story about marriage, very well told with few words, but with a deep meaning. Very good interpretation. Nice photography.

12. Zeke Fernández's rating of the film Something, Anything

Good, but it has only one speed and its too slooowww.

13. Gretastick's rating of the film Something, Anything

a coming of age story for adults

14. Mariel Green's rating of the film Something, Anything

It's biggest redeeming factor was the length of 88 minutes. Otherwise I would have given up on the film which gave up on the viewer with uncompelling characters of what could have been a thematically interesting piece.

15. Renato Friedmann's rating of the film Something, Anything

16. Loz Loory's rating of the film Something, Anything

What a lovely, gentle movie. I've never seen a film so perfectly capture what it's like to decide to float away from where everyone else is headed. You yourself don't know where you're going, so you can't really explain to other people. And unless they've felt a glimmer of interest in leading a different life from what their community expects, other people never truly understand. Not all who seek are lost.

17. Gino Eelen's rating of the film Something, Anything

Really liked it.Nothing more to say really...

18. star's rating of the film Something, Anything

This movie is just unwatchable because of the main character's wig. It's simply too distracting.

19. Julia Rutherford's rating of the film Something, Anything

This film has charmed me. It dances sweetly between an escalation of quiet tension and a subtle ease. As well as illustrating the allure of the ascetic life -in these times of perpetual distraction. Though there is a soft focus on loss, Something, Anything, sits comfortably comprised of mid-tones.

20. kristie's rating of the film Something, Anything

I liked that it was slow. I think that was important, and I very much identified with the protagonist. Thoughtfully done.

21. asdavaz's rating of the film Something, Anything

too slow and unfortunately full of unnecessary scenes

22. Ben Loory's rating of the film Something, Anything

perfect film. loved every second. never showy, but so much power, and always surprising while also feeling step-by-step inevitable.

23. Gaurav Singhmar's rating of the film Something, Anything

A film about the so-called spiritual elite.

24. Kerem Sadi Ekiz's rating of the film Something, Anything

Maybe not a masterpiece but says a lot about relation between modern world and unhappiness