1. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Something Between Us

Thank you, Mubi! For me this film is baffling (in a delicious way) because the joy and delight I feel watching and rewatching it is much more than I expect at each turn, or can understand, even afterwards. My experience seems much more than the sum of the film's parts.

2. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film Something Between Us

3. digs5446's rating of the film Something Between Us

4. muse_x's rating of the film Something Between Us

Less is more. Lose the first half.

5. runfromfire's rating of the film Something Between Us

Maybe I'm just getting too old for this pretentious art-house shite.

6. Neil troost's rating of the film Something Between Us

was that about a boy and his little dog? thanks for the seizure horrible

7. Thomas's rating of the film Something Between Us

Culminates in a xylophone psychodelic crescendo. Need I say more!

8. captainfez's rating of the film Something Between Us

Man, this jeweller has some odd ads.

9. David R Williams's rating of the film Something Between Us

Although I found the imagery beautiful the soundtrack was annoying at least until I turned it down so low that it was barely audible producing a sort of subliminal ambiance that worked well with the sparkling baubles. For someone well versed in experimental film this breaks no new ground but does what it does well. Wish the fishing line holding the jewels was not visible - that dulled the magic.

10. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Something Between Us

Peculiar and fanciful the short becomes an orchestra of light and sounds. The eye to detail to how light can be reflected is something to really enjoy from this lighthearted film, but something was difficult for me. In the middle section of the film, before the musicality of the audio began, there was a ringing that persisted for nearly a third of the film. It gave me a headache, I had to fight not to turn it off.

11. Ghostman's rating of the film Something Between Us

a really cool light show/spectacle and inventive but I'm not quite sure if it amounts to something more. Cool work nonetheless.

12. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film Something Between Us

13. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Something Between Us

14. Bekriah M's rating of the film Something Between Us

15. Sarah Leinwand's rating of the film Something Between Us

This 10-minute film is very experimental, with no plot and all visual and auditory stimulation. I enjoyed the aesthetic aspect of the film as the cinematographer played with the refraction of light, but the audio part of the film was a bit repetitive and jarring. This piece reminded me of video art I have seen in contemporary art museums

16. PJ's rating of the film Something Between Us

17. josh scam's rating of the film Something Between Us

everything i've ever wanted from cinema

18. rainerfloo's rating of the film Something Between Us

#1 made of unicorns, by unicorns #2 instant new favorite thing #3 I will always be watching this in my heart

19. mrf0272's rating of the film Something Between Us

The beginning shots with the grainy texture over it along with nature and insect noises was interesting, but soon grew tiresome. However, the last half with the geometric shapes and bell sounds really captivated me, but like the nature shots I was soon bored. I did really enjoy it throughout despite feeling uninterested through out some of the sequences but all in all, was very well made and put together.

20. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Something Between Us

It's pretty. For a while. It's just experimental film that serves no purpose for me. I'm definitely not the audience for this kind of art. If it were on a TV screen at an art gallery then it would be fine. I don't call this a "film" however. But that's just me.

21. oaiaferoce's rating of the film Something Between Us

Art! Art, in it's most retarded form...

22. Ruby A's rating of the film Something Between Us

Loved the beautiful close up shots at 3:50

23. JoeTD's rating of the film Something Between Us

It's easy to watch Something Between Us and quickly decide it was a waste of time and "just another wannabe art film". However, I gave it an honest watch and very much enjoyed this film. Leave your expectations at the door and watch this with a fresh idea about what film is. If the purpose is to get pleasure from what is being shown on screen, Something Between Us is a substantial film.

24. Ben Loory's rating of the film Something Between Us

a little underwhelming in the beginning, but when it gets good, it gets good! jodie mack doesn't disappoint. rule #1, i have learned.