1. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Something Wild

"Whoa ! You Just Passed The Best Scrapple In Penna Back 500 Yds"

2. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film Something Wild

One star for John Waters, another one for Ray Liotta's butt.

3. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Something Wild

Such a peculiar film with a fascinating script, fascinating because you wonder where all this is going. Almost something like "Wild at heart" meets the Farrellys. And i guess, if you accept to dive into this strange road movie (some bits might be hard to swallow), it is Demme's best accomplishment - got selected in Cannes 1987 for a reason. The great soundtrack is also worth the trip.

4. Thomas's rating of the film Something Wild

Entertaining road-movie. An inspired mix of 'quirky', thriller, heist and comedy which works surprisingly well. Jeff Daniels is particularly on form playing the overwhelmed lead, while the rest of the cast are equally as strong.

5. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Something Wild

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film Something Wild

7. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Something Wild

Rewatched in honor of the late great Jonathan Demme, and it's a movie that grows up alongside you. Because, quite apart from being a colorful road movie and an exercise in unpredictable storytelling, it's a film about the pros and cons of being wild, about the adult hangovers to youthful fantasies, and about finding a place—and a person—where you're happy to settle down. Amazing soundtrack, too.

8. harringtonellie's rating of the film Something Wild

I mean, it seems like the perfect time to say 'well that escalated quickly.'

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Something Wild

Souvent étonnant, toujours sympathique, quelquefois époustouflant ! www.cinefiches.com

10. Z's rating of the film Something Wild

So funny, so surprising, so original, so invigorating, so cool, so touching, so seemingly, effortlessly entertaining. Demme always had a light touch, but coupled with a craftsman's eye. His stunning closeups on actor's faces have immediacy. An impeccably assembled soundtrack reflecting his refined taste in music delights. His eye for composition astounds. Demme experiments with narrative form with stylish confidence.

11. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Something Wild

I saw it in the theaters when it was released and when Melanie Griffith was the hottest thing in Hollywood. The movie has well passed the test of time. Recommended.

12. bryanvmh's rating of the film Something Wild

Jeff Daniels needed to get out of the office.

13. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Something Wild

14. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Something Wild

I am a sucker for these kind of films about characters who lead a straight laced life until they meet a wild attractive opposite and adventures ensues. Aside from that it's entertaining, has a remarkable cast and awesome soundtrack. Definitely a favorite for me.

15. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Something Wild

4.5. Amazing cast. Amazing music. The story is a little week. But overall this is a fantastic film. Jonathan Demme amazes me with his depth of filmmaking.

16. HSBilly's rating of the film Something Wild

a killer soundtrack, indeed.

17. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Something Wild

18. Chichago_'s rating of the film Something Wild

The first half is interesting, but I got bored listening to Melanie Griffith's voice for more than an hour. The only thing that I love from Melanie Griffith in this film is her costumes, especially her first look. However, her last look somehow reminds me of Boy George.

19. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Something Wild

The fun is infectious! (4,5)

20. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Something Wild

Brilliant performances, killer soundtrack and solid filmmaking. Unfortunately, there are several narrative issues that negatively affect tone and pace, bringing down what could may very well be a cult classic.

21. smokescreen's rating of the film Something Wild

"What are you going to do now that you've seen how the other half lives ... the other half of you?"

22. film_lies101's rating of the film Something Wild

First half was too quirky for its own good, but it was fun. I still like 'Married to the Mob' more though...

23. Ghostman's rating of the film Something Wild

24. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Something Wild

Because I want my world to move forward faster.