1. Roy's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

2. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

"Something's Gotta Give" is cliche after cliche... 20 minutes in and I already knew everything that was going to happen. This is a trite and utterly forgettable rom com that coasts by on the charisma of it's leads. Admittedly, this movie has an amazing cast... However, they are given nothing to do! At one point there is a montage set to a Maroon 5 song... Can it get any worse than that?

3. lou.'s rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

two because of you, Jack.

4. Blue Roses's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

**1/2. Way too long and Nancy Meyers is more a good stage director than a movie director. Nonetheless, the movie has its moments thanks to the actors's charisma. Almost already forgotten.

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

7. mjgildea's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

2 1/2 out of 5 stars. Nicholson was Jack (not exactly a bad thing) and Diane Keaton was gorgeous. A decent story but about 40 minutes too long. The Keaton crying sequence was actually pretty funny but I spent most of the movie drooling in my mind over her. The last 10 minutes seemed a bit much but I kind of knew what I was getting into it when I started watching it...

8. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

9. jenifferp's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

10. Starts with a b's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

No, this film isn't perfect or even great but it is funnier and a lot smarter than most of the romantic comedies being released these days.

11. Dzimas's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

I didn't think it could get much worse than As Good as It Gets, but this was utterly painful to watch.

12. kacey's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

Keanu Reeves wears khakis pretty well.

13. meancreek's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

Jack Nicholson is as brilliant as ever in a moving and hilarious performance.

14. maudiniz's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

15. CRW's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

I've never been more enticed by an opening sequence in my life. Utterly mouth-watering....

16. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Something's Gotta Give

I think the only real problem I have with this film is that it uses too many pop songs. Aside from that it's simply wonderful.