1. Matt Reddick's rating of the film Somewhere in Time

2. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Somewhere in Time

Inspirada en un relato de Richard Matheson, se trata de una de las películas más famosas de los 80, en la que Christopher Reeve capitalizaba la fama obtenida gracias a su participación en Superman, mientras Jane Seymour conseguía el papel más recordado de su carrera filmica. Indispensable para los lacrimogenos resultados, el buen uso de la música de Rachmaninoff y la nóstalgica partitura compuesta por John Barry.

3. letters never sent's rating of the film Somewhere in Time

I have unwillingly seen this more times than I can tell. They would put this on TV in the afternoon after I got home from school. Then there's a replay at around midnight of whatever was on in the afternoon. Being an insomniac, I saw that too. Ah when life had no internet and no cable tv.

4. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film Somewhere in Time

5. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Somewhere in Time

It takes an endearing actor like Reeve to make his obsessive tendencies not creepy. Took too long to get to 1912 (the way he travels there is silly), and once we were there it felt quite rushed, and I felt that had it not taken so long, we would've gotten more interaction b/w the two. Overall, it's still a pretty solid movie and had good emotional moments. I hated the way they handled him going back to the present.

6. DaisyJ's rating of the film Somewhere in Time

A man meets an older woman and goes back in time then meets the younger version of that woman. Interesting premise but this is a really boring movie.

7. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Somewhere in Time

6/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/somewhereinthime1980/

8. Isabel Ferreira's rating of the film Somewhere in Time

I don't know what is, maybe the chemistry between Reeve and Symour, maybe the Barry's wonderful soundtrack...I don't know, but I keep watching this over and over again!

9. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Somewhere in Time

I saw this for the first time when I was 10 and I just remember sobbing at the end and thinking, "THIS IS WHAT TRUE LOVE ISSSS!"

10. Alan Funkle's rating of the film Somewhere in Time

wow only 3 fans. terrific non superman film by reeve and terrific time travel movie/love story.