1. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Somewhere

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Somewhere

6.6/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3wx "a meditative snooze-fest stuck in the middle of the road, with little sparks fly."

3. martaag's rating of the film Somewhere

4. chaotic femme's rating of the film Somewhere

It is a slow film. It can be frustrating. And ultimately nothing really happens. Yet it managed to keep me interested despite this. So there's definitely something, somewhere in this film.

5. spasmolytic's rating of the film Somewhere

And the film's title, "Somewhere". Is that supposed to be some sort of a joke, or were you just being pretentious?

6. DSPRKY's rating of the film Somewhere

Lost in American Translation by way of Antonioni. (Think "Eros is sick".) This film is (probably deliberately) harder to like that So.Coppola's previous effort; while you could still relate to Bill Murray's world-weariness despite his fame and riches and old age, Johnny Marco is just an asshole. Unfortunately, Coppola presses the point a bit too firmly at times and we miss out on some much-needed subtlety.

7. ali di pollo's rating of the film Somewhere

8. epiphany_moment2000's rating of the film Somewhere

9. Inês Gonçalves's rating of the film Somewhere

10. Polish Slug's rating of the film Somewhere

Some people say it's slow and boring: myself, I love it. The soundtrack is amazing and the photography is breathtaking.

11. tenonder's rating of the film Somewhere

12. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Somewhere

I've seen Somewhere several times now, and I'm not sure why it's not regarded as Sofia Coppola's masterpiece. It's just as poignant and piercing as any Antonioni movie except that Antonioni could never utilize Gwen Stefani's "Cool" as well as Coppola does. (This viewing is part of an ongoing series called "Eric is moving to LA and wants to watch a bunch of LA-set movies.")

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Somewhere

Incommunicability. Each shot has a meaning but the whole is uninteresting. A movie reserved to film scholars. Already forgotten.

14. truffraud's rating of the film Somewhere

perfect movie to watch on an adderall comedown

15. alchimia's rating of the film Somewhere

elle fanning is a precious thing.

16. arcondicionado's rating of the film Somewhere

17. wiwitaek's rating of the film Somewhere

I can see you what were you trying and I agree that you have your own moment here and there, but really, they are all just not enough to deliver a movie into a greatness instead of mess.

18. eugenie de sade's rating of the film Somewhere

took me a second viewing and a few years to recognize what was behind it but it's sofia coppola's best movie so far

19. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Somewhere

The best part was Elle ice skating to gwen stefani

20. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Somewhere

Lost in Translation part 2, and the second part has some moments, but not enough to keep the rhythm.

21. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Somewhere

Ennui is twin pole dancers in the bedroom.

22. Adèle Vivet's rating of the film Somewhere

Un film sur l'ennui qui atteint son paroxysme : ennuyeux.

23. bogdann's rating of the film Somewhere