1. smndvdcl's rating of the film Son of Rambow

One of the unsung great little Brit flicks.

2. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Son of Rambow

A nice little comedy: The idea of children trying to make a film is dramaturgically well contrasted with the different family situations. And I have to admit that the few dream sequences are really scary und surprisingly good.

3. Silvoieski's rating of the film Son of Rambow

A man once said that if a kid is a good actor he must be a great liar... well, these two are outstanding liars! The plot shows the pure nature of a fellowship.

4. Frastro's rating of the film Son of Rambow

Total süß. Lange nicht einen so fantasievollen und abgefahrenen Film gesehen.

5. bulgrin's rating of the film Son of Rambow

Actually I would give it a 3.5. It's not great art, but it's a very entertaining film.

6. Hilkka Alaviuhkola's rating of the film Son of Rambow

7. Frank Gaviria's rating of the film Son of Rambow

A very intrepid and dynamic film. You will really enjoy any minute of this comedy feature. It may contain jokes!

8. Michael Wolf's rating of the film Son of Rambow

ganz Großer Kinderfilm mit viel Witz und Wahrheit über Freundschaft

9. DianeTell's rating of the film Son of Rambow

Very Nice ! Will Poulter, around 13 years of age at the time, is already quite an actor !

10. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Son of Rambow

11. b/k's rating of the film Son of Rambow

12. Melmoe's rating of the film Son of Rambow

Utterly adorable film about two completely different boys: one overly controlled and the other one under no control whatsoever. It's a charming gem about the strenght of imagination and the worth of friendship and how both enrich and change our lives. There were quite a few laugh out loud moments and an end that made me a bit cry.

13. janh24's rating of the film Son of Rambow

Some great child acting, even if the storytelling is a little saccharine and under-ambitious at times.

14. Dirk Siegel's rating of the film Son of Rambow

Ein sehr schöner und durchaus lustiger Kinderfilm, der auch Erwachsene begeistern kann. Sehr poetische Bilder und eine wunderschöne Geschichte. Sehenswert.

15. Miriam Gronau's rating of the film Son of Rambow

16. Achim Grün's rating of the film Son of Rambow

Very entertaining. ...but also not more than that.

17. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Son of Rambow

Encantador retrato de la amistad y las carencias afectivas en la infancia. Los 2 chicos protagonistas son estupendos (sobre todo Will Poulter) El final pudo haber sido bochornosamente sensiblero, pero el pulso del director logra convertirlo en un momento lleno de calidez y emotividad. Wes Anderson debería estudiar esta película

18. iarehautjobb's rating of the film Son of Rambow

The Cure, Siouxsie & The Banshees, Duran Duran, Gary Numan, Blondie—how could you not love the soundtrack?

19. a Smith's rating of the film Son of Rambow

What _Be Kind Rewind_ wanted to be.

20. tiana's rating of the film Son of Rambow

21. febryo's rating of the film Son of Rambow

I suddenly miss the wonders of the childhood!

22. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Son of Rambow

Entertaining. The boys are pretty

23. Arisa's rating of the film Son of Rambow

So cute. I don't think I've seen anything that made me this happy in a while.

24. FailedImitator's rating of the film Son of Rambow

I can't think of one person I wouldn't recommend this movie too.