1. Terri Wise's rating of the film Song of the Thin Man

I'd somehow managed this long without seeing Song of the Thin Man the whole way through. As the title suggests, this one goes on in the music world--the world of jazz hipsters to be exact. The supporting cast is a hoot: Dean Stockwell, Gloria Grahame, Keenan Wynn, Patricia Morison, Leon Ames, Don Taylor, & Jayne Meadows--who looks so much like her sister Audrey (of Honeymooners fame) that I was convinced it was her.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Song of the Thin Man

Last one in the series, unfortunately. This one was full of jazz, lingo and jokes. My wife has been watching the series with me and now we're moving on to the other movies with Powell and Loy.

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film Song of the Thin Man

Pretty good final entry in the series. Especially enjoyed the "hip at the time" jazz musician lingo. Asta the dog, as always, provides some grand comedic moments as well.

4. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film Song of the Thin Man

Nick and Nora are looking decidedly older in this outing. That being said, I enjoyed this adventure more than their previous one "The Thin Man Goes Home". This one also features a wonderful performance from a young Gloria Grahame.