1. Robbyn Alexander's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

i love this film! it's profoundly touching and truthful, and the characters are loveble even though flawed and broken. makes me remember what matters most about being human - being real and being present to the suffering of others. this film is funny, poignant, touching-- and TRUE!

2. Dailyllama's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

Great look at the inadequancy of the soc services for these men/citizens.

3. Matt's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

I really enjoyed this film. I think what gave this an extra dimension was the honesty with which the main character was portrayed. Good work.

4. Anthony Davais's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

Very emotional fillm, it keeps the viewer in constant hope that things will get better. It shows that happiness is not what you have but who you have.

5. matthew Neale's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

6. gurpreetgoraya@gmail.com's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

7. Jeremy Caulfield's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

A touching story about a small close knit "family" on the forgotten fringes of our society. very funny & sad at the same time. Reminds me a bit of R Crumb in both its style and substance.

8. Bella's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

One of the most amazing things about this documentary is how human it is. Nobody in it is perfect. Yet, Larry and his "sons" are honest and loving towards eachother (but not without scuffles and problems, minor and major). This is a piece not only about bonds between people, but about human push against structural society, as well as everyday challenges. Touching and substantial.

9. Raquel de Gante's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

Depressing but at the same time utterly human. And a great edition by the way, it hooks you in the film travel without loosing the realistic portrait from itself.

10. Antony's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

It is a beautiful thing when one flawed human looks out for another. Fascinating to see. The film makers remained transparent i was in the lives of the subjects. Well done.

11. ghttpstlwrkr's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

A very interesting exposé on human relations. Nicely shot, subject matter couldn't be much better and surprisingly there wasn't a single moment where I felt any one of the characters had lost any dignity due to the presence of a camera.

12. kartik's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

What a fantastic movie! Thought i'd just watch five minutes of this film, but it had me hooked in 2 mins. I could relate to the mentally unstable characters because i once shared an apartment with a bunch of old fogies like the guys in the movie. All of them out of whack. I love the way the movie pieces together their lives without trying to steer it any particular direction. Drama in real life. A Must Watch.

13. Melanost's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

They were out but not down. real touching.

14. theehandsum1's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

loved this....very raw, human.

15. Julian Vidal's rating of the film Sons of a Gun

" were just four poor guys trying to get a head, *chuckles, not trying to get a head, just trying to make it. " Real life. great film.