1. captainfez's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

Spoiler: Not All Nazis. But y'know, most of the fuckers.

2. Joel's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

A straight-forward tale of good resisting until the very end against evil. I think though I admire the simplicity of the telling, and the avoiding of hollywoodised grand-standing it still felt a bit too obvious. There's a sense in which our own pleasure in seeing someone heroically stand up to evil avoids a bit of the nuance that could really make this a rich text. It did little to truley affect me.

3. msmichel's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

Oscar nominated picture that traces the final days of the title character, one of the best known members of the White Rose resistance group in WWII Germany. The very idea of losing one's life over the publication of a pamphlet is horrifying. Julia Jentsch gives a powerful turn as Scholl as do Alexander Held (interrogator) and Andre Hennicke as the judge who puts a face on the mindless rhetoric of National Socialism.

4. Paul's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

There should have been many many many more people of this sort :'(. Especially fear made the majority of Germans look away. Fear did the same in the GDR/DDR until at some point people came together to confront the STASI and without the fear of its people the system of the GDR collapsed as it was based on fear. Let's tell these stories over and over again and apply this knowledge to new threats to the free world.

5. Le temps perdu's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

Well made, good acting by most actors, sometimes it's a bit over the top

6. Jim Fear's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

7. Frank Gaviria's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

Since sound was introduced into film, this became more than only photography. Perhaps it does not contain with a blissful scenography. However it has a very rich dialogue and script.

8. Lucy Diver's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

Great performance from Julia Jentsch as young idealist Sophie Scholl and Alexander Held as her interrogator.

9. daniele's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

10. ANGSTZUSTAND's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

11. Timmy93's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

Too intense the film feels like a 90 minute interrogation. Nice portrait of a heroine who dares to raises her voice against the corrupted, and evil Nazis.

12. Gaurav Singhmar's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

I'm pretty sure this is not quite how things happened.

13. Jadis's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

great film, great acting, but music was really distracting and melodramatic.

14. EdieEmm's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

I'd have watched a way worse movie about the White Rose and anti-fascist resistance. So I appreciate that this one was in no way terrible. Nicely paced, well acted, and - other than the overwrought score - cinematically inoffensive. Easy Sunday night viewing. (Also, may we all be even half as articulate & courageous as those students; the fight ain't nearly over yet...)

15. adampaez's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

Very well acted and constructed film. It however did get a bit repetitive in its attempt at historical accuracy. Did its job well and tells a great true story about young idealists that everyone should know.

16. Wotan's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

very realistic and poignant and highly relevant today

17. Franklin Lopez's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

Mubi, more political films like these please! Thx!

18. mabsut's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

Every film which provides information about Germany during the Nazi period - the evil & the heroic - is important especially for Germans.

19. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

Tense, concise, and well made, though Rothemund doesn't do a lot to put a stamp on the story; it's all a little ordinary. Jentsch is great, her remarkable control imbuing her barely perceptible facial tics with genuine meaning. Held is a worthy match as her interrogator, layered and incisive. The story can't help but get an emotional reaction, but two great performances and taut writing ratchet it up that much more.

20. paul oram's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

I'd never heard of her before I watched this, so I'm very thankful for MUBI screening this film. I enjoyed the sharp dialogue between her and her Interrogator. But brave dissenters abound in todays world to. The LGBT community in Russia comes to mind. I admire their true bravery in the face of another obscene ideology masquerading as 'the law'.

21. Bilan's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

too much talking, more tv-film then cinema and awful cheap filmscore

22. Inês M Almeida's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

23. Carla Griffin's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

nice composition in general, great performances!

24. Maria Mason's rating of the film Sophie Scholl: The Final Days

I loved this movie. There are films that can make you a braver, better person. I found this one gave me those feelings. This film also dealt with the FINAL DAYS and therefore brought a different knowledge, perhaps for some who never knew how they were some of the worst days for those going through that hell during that time in history.