1. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Sorcerer

2. Eriugena82's rating of the film Sorcerer

I can't understand why this was so poorly received on it's release as I thought it was excellent. Some of the scenes are literally breathtaking. We find four men, trapped in a remote town, desperate for a way out who take on a life-threatening job. The second half is filled with a genuine tension and a feeling of existential dread. In a similar vein to the likes of Fitzcarraldo or even Apocalypse Now...

3. f-nanda's rating of the film Sorcerer

I'd give it a three if it wasn't for the last awesome 20-30 last minutes. EXPLOSIONS YEAH

4. Jim Fear's rating of the film Sorcerer

A remake of the classic, not much has changed

5. goulton green's rating of the film Sorcerer

All the heroes' self created myths gone cut short to live up. Brought together in a cauldron, a maelstrom of people's inadequacies and situations starts. Who is the Sorcerer? The God who brought them all together to the all encompassing absurd? Or so it is the way they are taking life, hence the karmic ends follow the entry stories.

6. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Sorcerer

7. film_lies101's rating of the film Sorcerer

Everyone talks about the bridge scene, but the one that got me was Scheider losing his mind in the desert. Absolute masterful use of montage

8. Landen Celano's rating of the film Sorcerer

Shame on you guys for not telling me how awesome this flick is. Shame. On. You.

9. Michael Peer's rating of the film Sorcerer

Thrilling. First-rate in every regard. Rarely does a film literally make my jaw drop. While it takes it's time and doesn't get moving until the journey finally begins, this is one of Friedkin's very best. The bridge sequence is unforgettable and one of the very best in cinema history. I cannot image what went into the making of this film. I'm happy Sorcerer's found life and has been reclassified as a modern classic.

10. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film Sorcerer

This bends Spielberg over and fucks him in his ass

11. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Sorcerer

A truly tense and riviting piece of cinema. Freidkin shows with great care the psychological and physical strain that men sometimes must go through. The color palate oscillated throughout the movie with no wasted moments and reflected the characters situation perfectly. The second half was exceptional and made me forget the rather forgettable setup in the first. Great acting.

12. sark's rating of the film Sorcerer

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Sorcerer

Blu-Ray and Director's cut do justice to William Friedkin's masterpiece 'Sorcerer' that was cursed until recently. A Symphony in Green, Red and Blue deserving to stay as one of the best adventure movies ever shot. No Future. Masterpiece.

14. ryan birch's rating of the film Sorcerer

15. Sandy Connell's rating of the film Sorcerer

One of the most tense, hair-raising films I ever seen. Take care not to get a hernia whilst watching.

16. Marin's rating of the film Sorcerer

17. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Sorcerer

A hallucinatory, tough-minded, realistic crime/adventure combo that should stand as a testament to Friedkin's gutsy genius and a milestone of 70s nail-biters. The fact that this was, at the time, instantly rejected by both audiences and critics - before killing the director's reputation - speaks volumes about the short-sighted treatment artistic mavericks often get.

18. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Sorcerer

A bit messy in the beginning, rather hard to follow... But the journey itself is quite something! And the high tension ala Friedkin is there !

19. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Sorcerer

A near perfect and overlooked masterpiece. Formally great, visually brilliant. A forgotten gem from the New Hollywood Cinema era. Friedkin's remake of Henri-Georges Clouzot's groundbreaking original ups the tension with great effects and a dark corporate cynicism that leaves the film hopeless and nihilistic. Great film.

20. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Sorcerer

Las escenas de los camiones cruzando el puente colgante bajo una tormenta son realmente impresionantes. También me gustó el final abierto, trágico y sombrío al mismo tiempo. En general, me resultó más entretenida que la original de Clouzot.

21. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Sorcerer

Up there with Apocalypse Now and Fitzcarraldo in the most ambitious movie projects of all time. If there's a parallel with Coppola's film in its deep jungle fever dream aesthetic and its philosophic explorations of the struggles and sweats of men... Sorcerer displays even more thrills and guts delivered by a perfect and unlikely cast, but the real star is nobody else than Friedkin, who is perhaps cinema's greatest.

22. Gentuli's rating of the film Sorcerer

23. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Sorcerer

It's five minutes before nine, in Paris.

24. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Sorcerer

Quite an adventure film - Friedkin reunites with Scheider to remake Clouzot's classic. The film's first half was little slow, then kicked things up later to become adventurous & artistic sometimes. The bridge scenes were really powerful but amazing to watch plus Tangerine Dream's score is good listening to. It is well shot and unforgettable once you've seen it. Another rare work from Friedkin.